Unsolved Mysteries Sufu Edition

homi29

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does syb paint oil on canvas, is he a senior citizen?

grimey.

syb paints oil on canas... he applies the oil paint to his body then throws himself at the canvas exclaiming my body is a temple with youffull exuberance

:snitch:

Guest youngteam

i don't recognize 75% of the names mentioned in this thread.

is dum the guy who used to constantly post incredibly boring, unreadable posts about his sad, sad attempts to talk to girls he liked? god those sucked.

is dum the guy who used to constantly post incredibly boring, unreadable posts about his sad, sad attempts to talk to girls he liked? god those sucked.

There seems to be a high percentage of "girl problem" posts in superconfessional recently. The worst is that jeepster kid. Jesus, get out of surburbia.

maybe visit next year. stay with my college budy or at robi's sister's.

my homeboy in manhattan has some shitty triphop/downtempo label. ever heard of groovia? he probably be talking some mad shit, but apparently he spins out with tommie sunshine/whatever...

I might be in NYC from the 10th of Dec....

partially, yes. :( it was a few posts about this one ho. I talked to her, hung out with her, but it was doomed from the beginning and I wouldn't admit it. eh I'd forgot about her and she wants me now...but I've more interesting girls around. I've learned all is well.