Unsolved Mysteries Sufu Edition

homi29

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Begåvningsreserven" appears to be a literal translation of "Back in Training" since the swedish version of "Police Academy 3: Back in Training" is "Polisskolan 3 - Begåvningsreserven." I couldn't find any swedish-to-english translators that recognized the word.

Then there's "BEGÃ…VNINGSRESERVEN: "i hate underground culture" which is "a collective of individuals all residing in one person residing in stockholm, sweden," which is the best thing I've ever heard. This produced the sound thing that JPGM was talking about.

Will return with more information as it arrives.

dats unpossable... id never fight westie.

hypothetical fight.

we all know theres love for west round these parts.

if there was a legit like brawl, somewhat akin to Westside Story or the Anchorman anchor-fight, between sufu and fuk/hypebeast, who would win?

my money's on us. then we'd go out for drinks with all the lovely ladies @ the fashionspot

Has Ichigo ever seen real-live asian muff? touched? caressed? nuzzled? penetrated?

he ain't never been to the orient. he never rode the subway during peak times, so the answer is no.

he ain't never been to the orient. he never rode the subway during peak times, so the answer is no.

don't forget that he can always go to asian massage parlors!!!!111

"Begåvningsreserven" appears to be a literal translation of "Back in Training" since the swedish version of "Police Academy 3: Back in Training" is "Polisskolan 3 - Begåvningsreserven." I couldn't find any swedish-to-english translators that recognized the word.

Then there's "BEGÃ…VNINGSRESERVEN: "i hate underground culture" which is "a collective of individuals all residing in one person residing in stockholm, sweden," which is the best thing I've ever heard. This produced the sound thing that JPGM was talking about.

Will return with more information as it arrives.

the word begåvningsreserven translates to "the talent reserve"

Guest supernoob
does dctmfc still post under another username? who what whered they go...

Whatever happend to serg d'nimes?

(i can answer that)

he was destined for bigger and better things.

and i was also curious, is supernoon westsides new account? (not really an unsolved mystery)

UNNNNSSOOOOOOOOOLVED MYSTEREEYYYY!!!!