rip kanye's mom

ouss

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

onemancult - Do you intentionally write like that? I really find it hard to read/understand most of your posts. Nothing against you...but I usually glance over what you say because it takes me too long to decipher what "bosatful" means.

il_430xN.9453248.jpg

yes, a thousand other people died yesterday, but I dont know who they were or what happened. if I read about it in a paper, I might feel a little bad for them, but I still don't know who they were.

I don't have any extra compassion for anyone just because they're a celebrity, why I possibly have more compassion in this case would be that I've listened to Kanye's music a lot, I've heard him talk about his mother, I heard his momma sing at his gig, I've read about them.. so I don't know them personally, but I'm more familiar with them, thats what makes me acknowledge this persons death more. I don't expect everyone to have compassion, but personally I wouldn't go around yelling anything when someone I don't know/care about dies, because it has nothing to do with me.

that said, I wouldn't take anything said in this thread too seriously either :o

Guest supernoob

actually i kinna disagree.

i feel vry sorry for him losing his mother...as i would 4 ne1 who was not wikked. i wudnt want it 2 happen 2 me so i aint wish on no1, but the thing is

dis gone make kanye cum out wit a song.

i dun watn 2 hear that song.

if sum nigga in mexico momma die, it will b just as bad, but it wont hav worldwide negative reprecussion, feelme?

actually i kinna disagree.

i feel vry sorry for him losing his mother...as i would 4 ne1 who was not wikked. i wudnt want it 2 happen 2 me so i aint wish on no1, but the thing is

dis gone make kanye cum out wit a song.

i dun watn 2 hear that song.

if sum nigga in mexico momma die, it will b just as bad, but it wont hav worldwide negative reprecussion, feelme?

i heard the song already, its bad up until the third verse where kanye starts talking about his mothers relationship to jay z and how much of a fan she was and how she always wanted kanye to be just like his big brother, jigga. shit is the most important track he ever wrote. jigga was on 106 and park saying if the bible was rewritten, this song would play when the romans beat jesus. its gonna be on kanyes next album, which according to reliable sources is on par with beethoven's 5th.

^if your in the hood, thats actually a well put together clean outfit.

You gotta understand, different strokes for different folks. What works for some, may not work for you, you know what im sayin??????