ATTN: eBay users help stop fraud!!!

_ironman

Good morning! :)

If you guys use eBay to find good stuff, chances are you know there are fakes and counterfeits coming from all over, usually sellers from Hong Kong, China, or just Asia in general (although there are some legit sellers from that region).

I have here two eBay users that are even worse than these people; these following two users buy stuff from the counterfeit sellers, only to re-sell it from the U.S.A. and Germany at a MUCH higher price, with buyers thinking it's more legit just because it doesn't come from Asia.

From his feedback as a buyer, i've seen the German seller buy a fake Dior Homme bee necklace for ~$40 from another user and sell it to an innocent person for over ~$220!! :mad:

I've personally dealt with the U.S.A. seller, and upon refund he said "Oh my seller said he could get me cheap Dior items; I got ripped etc. ...", so I told him to simply stop selling new ones or I'll have to report him; he obviously didn't listen.

these users are:

[highlight]miss_sunshine4532[/highlight] from U.S.A.

[highlight]fpc02[/highlight] from Germany

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MASTER LISTMASTER LISTMASTER LIST

eBay user ID: miss_sunshine4532 (a.k.a. vetements_bistro)

eBay user ID: fpc02

eBay user ID: dmp_designer_apparel

eBay user ID: Bluwaye (previously glamouroid a.k.a. strip04cd a.k.a. immi2003jp)

eBay user ID: liberr123

eBay user ID: yvgeny

eBay user ID: style2less

eBay user ID: xzipnr

eBay user ID: lphiewillow

eBay user ID: United States

eBay user ID: looks*attitude*

eBay user ID: philipjoey0922

eBay user ID: tiezheng2006

eBay user ID: jin8429

eBay user ID: radistka_glasha

eBay user ID: urban_f1ava

eBay user ID: shiny_items

I need your help reporting these listings/users because eBay simply overlooks it and does not believe just one user. I have already personally done my part reporting.

PLEASE help by going to the following link and at the bottom click:

"Report listing violations or problems with another eBay member."

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/replica-counterfeit.html

Click here or above to help report!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sincerely hope you guys help out; I don't think you guys would appreciate dropping two bills on a fake. Thanks for listening though. :(

If you guys report, feel free to reply here to say so and I'll give you rep :)

Also, if you see other users doing such things, list it here and I'll help report those too.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMPORTANT UPDATE

please help report item # 170169292897

this guy is selling a fake Dior Homme leather jacket; he claims the reference number is 7ES3540005; but we know ES isn't a season code at all :mad:

he only accepts googlecheckout (which kind of makes it harder for buyers to get their money back). help people not get their money robbed from this guy! :(

well then, that just sucks :(

i don't think it's fair for them to get away with it, making off with so much money for something fake. and yeah i think eBay is not quick to jump the gun on these things; as the report item form doesn't even have a little comment box so you can tell customer service people what's wrong with it.

anyway, thanks for the help reporting i hope others have helped too :o

I just recently got royally jacked on ebay, although on the seller's end. I sold a leather jacket on there, got paid, and sent the jacket out. Five days later paypal says the buyer is disputing the charge. Paypal ends up reversing the fees on my account and I'm out an expensive jacket.

As a result of this, I am done with ebay and paypal. Never again. There is too much shady stuff going on there, and a highly inadequate structure for dealing with it.

[highlight]PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE[/highlight] help with this one: 170169292897

this guy is selling a fake Dior Homme leather jacket; he claims the reference number is 7ES3540005; but we know ES isn't a season code at all

he only accepts googlecheckout (which kind of makes it harder for buyers to get their money back, because eBay forbids googlecheckout). help people not get their money robbed from this guy!

IT'S AT $1500 DON'T LET SOMEONE GET RIPPED SO BADLY :(

.....so it seems someone lost $1625 :(

UPDATE:

i am sure he's selling fakes. i am sort of sure he's also miss_sunshine4532, as he seems to model the same way, and sells seemingly the same shit

[highlight]vetements_bistro[/highlight]

current item listings:

Yup, like I said before eBay usually doesn't end auctions because a few users send reports. It's actually BS and that's why most people refuse to purchase high end items off eBay. The best thing to do is maybe contact Dior (good luck getting a response but worth a try) or see if any organization that goes after counterfeit clothing belongs to VeRo.

the main problem with eBay is that it's all via e-mail and no telephone contact; they are usually always late, and the listing gets removed after ending

but even though PayPal has been bought by eBay, when they remove the ended listing, they don't bother refunding the buyer's payment. and then you have to go through that lengthy PayPal dispute garbage

i know not a lot of people care, but whatever i'm here to help

username: DMP Apparel

sells really fake Rock & Republic jeans. bought for my girlfriend, had to wait and return the item in order to get my refund. says some random excuse shit, "i'm a single stay-at-home mom and this is where i make my living. please return the item so i can have a look at it with my distributor etc. etc."

currently reporting every jean listing she has.

• 3 weeks later...

okay, so there was this eBay seller from Hong Kong immi2003jp who sold custom made replicas of Dior Homme blazers, and then more recently started to sell "authentic" Dior Homme jeans. they seemed fake at the time, but it was hard to tell. now, he is no longer a registered user; perhaps ran off with last few people's money or was banned. i dunno the story :(

but now i see this other seller also from Hong Kong named glamouroid (registered in '05, but with no real account activity) who is selling the same Dior items and corresponding pictures, and has a seemingly identical item description that appears equal to that of the dead user immi2003jp. :confused: i would say that he registered two accounts (..for whatever reason i.e. scheming?)

again, i'm not sure if the items are fake, and am just warning you to be wary of the odd circumstances. note that if you do bid on either of these items, he states a no return or refund policy at the bottom, despite claiming money back authenticity at the top. so...bid at your own risk?

....................................................................................................

eBay item #s in question:

one thing i can see that is fishy though, is that—to my knowledge—the top edge of the leather Dior tag is supposed to sewn onto the waistband with the same colour threading as the rest of the jean. meaning, it should be black border stitching on leather Dior tag, plus (in this case) orange stitching across the top..which it isn't. see below for comparison:

GLAMOUROID'S ITEM

03.jpg

BLUJEAN**'S ITEM

IMG_6274.jpg

if anyone can provide info/insight, it'd be much appreciated. help out j00 fellow users :o

• 4 weeks later...

http://myworld.ebay.com/liberr123/

eBay user [highlight]liberr123[/highlight]'s Dior Homme items are fake. no doubt about it. here is a picture of the collar tag:

e08d_12.JPG

it also has a bunch of serious spelling errors on the tag. and the sizing. etc.

it's quite safe to assume his other items are fake as well. i know most people won't help report the user for whatever reason, but will likely avoid buying this guy's items. that's humanity for ya.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

and an update for the [highlight]glamouroid[/highlight] character, he apparently decided to switch his name to [highlight]bluwaye[/highlight]. the watermark and the listings are exactly the same as they were for immi2003jp.

http://myworld.ebay.ca/bluwaye/

he changed his custom made jackets to "bespoke" something something...etc. still has private bidding list. and since he has multiple user accounts, safe to assume he shill bids as well. or whatever. tissue paper.

story time:

(from the legit checks megathread) my ordeal with eBay user [highlight]discounted-dior-homme[/highlight] is finally over as of just a few days ago. he lost the dispute (for selling me a fake pair of jeans he insisted were real, changing his story with every passing message). i had to send the item back to PayPal to get my refund, and i did. when this was the decision, he begged me to reconsider and said he'd finally be okay with my original demands for refund. after the trouble he caused, i didn't want to be nice. fuck that; i had to wait about a month and a half to get my money back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eBay user ID : yvgeny

eBay seller link : http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZyvgeny

this guy sells fakes. like i said in the other thread, i don't remember what item it was previously that notified me of this. it was a Dior Homme item; possibly a wallet or a scarf or something.

current proof lies in his item listing for a pair of F/W '06 Dior Homme gloves. the gloves are a pair of wool gloves that have a strip of leather with buttons on it. it's kind of neat; only this guy is selling a pair whose "leather" appears to be some sort of satin material...not to mention it looks to come in a clear eyeglasses zip bag.

here's what the strip should look like :

a11e_1.JPG

and here's what yvgeny's looks like (with eyeglasses bag) :

pic3.jpg

pic5.jpg

the item (his version) looks like so :

pic1.jpg

why not go after stuff other than fake dior? Like LVC?

i don't have much experience with a lot of the other brands here (i.e. LVC, supreme, number (n)ine, demeulemeester, etc.), especially since there are so many different kinds of brands. i'm most familiar with Dior Homme and have experience with many different indications of fakes. i only report what i know for sure to be fake, and don't pretend to be any kind of fashion guru.

if you have a question regarding authenticity, please post in the other thread [thread=39155]HERE[/thread] . this thread is for posting names of users who definitely sell fakes, preferably ones who do it often.

i've stated in my first post, "Also, if you see other users doing such things, list it here..." i encourage those with brand knowledge who are absolutely 100% sure that a seller is constantly selling fake items to report it here. if you do, please try and put the name/ID, possible proof, and what brands they are known to have faked.

and as i've stated earlier, even if you are much too lazy to even report a user in the hopes of banning them, at least you can avoid being scammed, and help others as well. i'm sure most of us have been conned at least once.

EDIT: would it be possible to make this a sticky? =/

http://myworld.ebay.com/style2less

eBay user ID: style2less

• sells fake Costume National, Raf Simons, Comme des Garcons, Paul Smith, Neil Barrett, Energie (.....), Fred Perry, and more
  • also sells replicates of high end items under the disguise of an item "by a well-known famous Japan designer" with "high retail value" etc.

same old. don't bid on his shit lest you want fake stuff. if you're not lazy, report his items even though it doesn't do much

These photos fill me with an uncontrollable rage.

seller: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZxzipnr

Also,

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlphiewillow

besides keyword spamming, what's wrong with the second seller? he's just selling korean/jap fake re-branded shit (i'm assuming overpriced) just like this guy: http://myworld.ebay.com/diorhomme*1

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope dats a girl

sadly, i personally don't think it is; because even "flat-chested" girls have some breast =/