NEIGHBORHOOD

Dope Boy C

• 3 weeks later...

yup, prices are insane. if you had the time and energy, you could just buy your own iron on letters. print out your own font, even. and stick em on a blank shirt/hoodie/whatever.

ive been to the actual store in las vegas. the quality of the clothes was just ok to me. cool concept, but not worth the price to me.

ccelephantlogoPS2.jpg http://clothescaptioned.blogspot.com [fashion bargains, articles & contests] ccelephantlogoPS2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Shinsuke Takizawas (NBHD) opening a new store called Black Flag in Aoyama Tokyo on 8 Oct. If you`re in the area check it out.

Anyone know if Philosophy and SVG are closed fer good? `Limited edition` stores??

MILitary SPECificationS OO

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Edited by MilSpex on Sep 23, 2005 at 03:02 AM

yes, Philosophy and SVG are closed for good for now, but I've heard that Shin wants to re-open Philosophy again someday, or maybe just continue it as a zine. I'm sure black flag will be AWESOME. Is that the store that has all of his toy collection displayed in the walls?

Give ua an update when it opens!

Shin and Tet ( (w)taps ) are pretty fuckin' awesome.

Ill tryta get in there for the opening of Black Flag but dont know, Im out in the Japanese boonies so see what happens. if I can Ill try an take some pics and post a report or sumthin

• 2 weeks later...

didnt end up makin it to the blackflag opening coz of work but heres a pic from a japanese website of the store front. its in aoyama (near bapex I guess). dont look like much but its whats inside that matters, right? I`ll wanna make it there before next year:

ccc6764faf6e34dfb5a85edea68252.jpg

Hiroshi Fujiwaras new project, Base Control selling out of `Base Station` (gonna be like the gap for urahara kids?) is up in Harajuku now too, check the site:

http://www.basestation.jp/indexx.html

Edited by MilSpex on Oct 11, 2005 at 10:43 PM

• 2 weeks later...

blackflag very sharp. one of the best stores to open in tokyo this year... was in there today. 5-4-24 minami aoyama. not too far from the renovated bathing ape but not in a very obvious location...

got my eye on the neighbourhood denim. mix of w)taps philosophy and svg

working on big tokyo update over next few weeks and it will be on upcoming new tokyo maps

superfuture1

http://superfuture.com