FS: Sufu 660 Contest jean sz 34

indigo_junkie

Guess people are starting to sell these. In any case I won't be able to ship these out until the 12th, meaning it won't be in the hands of anyone until well past the 13th so...

I'm selling my contest pair of Sufu 660 size 34. It's had a hot soak, two hot washes and a tumble dry (laundromat industrial strength dryer). I think it's shrunk to as far as it's going to go. I wore it just once outside for two hours and the waist has already stretched back out to 36. I wouldn't mind that so much, but the thigh is still too loose for my liking. Very slim chance of being able to trade down to 32, so I'm going to have to let these go. Very disappointed. Anyway, they're nice and clean, and I've pressed out all the creases and honeycombs from my one wear, so they're fresh, ready to be worn.

Sufu 660 Contest Jean. Size 34. #24.

Waist: 36

Rise: 11.5

Thigh: 12.7

Leg opening: 9

Inseam: 33 (hemmed - this is the post soak measurement)

Please note the price change:

US$175 shipped with Australia Express Post International (this is a $50 shipping option. You'll be getting the jeans for $125)

or

US$145 shipped without tracking (marked as gift and as low as you want)

Paypal preferred. (considering how much the US dollar has dropped in the past few months, I'm actually taking quite a hit on these. I'm in Australia, so the shipping could be a bit higher than if you were buying these from someone in the US. To avoid any troubles, I'd prefer to ship these with some kind of tracking so that I know that they have gotten to you. I'll be sending these in the actual box they came in, so no handling fees. I'll be in the post office on Monday and will have shipping prices then. I'm only looking to get what I paid for them and what you're effectively getting is my ticket into the contest.)

--

Okay, so I've gotten back from the post office. Basic airparcel worldwide is $30. I'm willing to absorb the extra charges to have it tracked, but in order to do so, the minimum value of the item I can put on the parcel is $100. I don't know how that's going to affect any customs charges once they arrive. As with any seller, I won't be held responsible for any customs charges on arrival. If you choose the second option, I won't be held responsible if the item gets lost in the mail. So I'm willing to let these go for:

US$175 shipped with tracking (minimum $100 value marked on package)

or

US$165 shipped without tracking (marked as gift and as low as you want)

Bump for the day plus price drop.

US$145 shipped without tracking (marked as gift and as low as you want)

This is as low as I'm going though. Considering how much I paid for them (when the AUD was in the tank), there's no point in going lower. If no one buys these, I'll have them around as patch material for my 1001XX. Do you want to condemn these fantastic jeans to such a grisly end?!?!?!? You want to get in on the contest! Even Lightning magazine is interested.

I waited for about 12 hours after the final daily bump with no msgs, and then now I get two people interested. Well, they're off the market now. For the last week and a half, I had no idea why these weren't getting picked up. They're awesome jeans. I would have paid BiG's current price of $220 to get them. I've decided to keep them after all. I just sat down with them, touching the denim, looking at the rust spots on the buttons. Everything about these jeans reek authentic vintage. Even the guy I'm having these altered by was impressed.