Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

thanks joey. fit is on point, slim but not overly skinny. construction is top notch too, 13oz denim with a little bit of stretch for comfort and a brass talon zip. nice detailing too like the subtle distressing, double back pockets and stud style rivets.

My SNS herning wool knit from tresbien arrived today - but it turns out to be purple instead of sea blue!

I'm not sure about how it fits on me and whether or not i should of sized down - the model wears size L and i'm similar size to the model. He wears it kind of loose but i'm not sure if it would look better more fitted - it's kind of loosely fitted. Anyways here are some fit pics, opinions would greatly be appreciated!

snsherning1.jpg

The weight and quality of the wool is absolutely beautiful though, which makes me kind of sad to have this fit dilema.

snsherning2.jpg

My SNS herning wool knit from tresbien arrived today - but it turns out to be purple instead of sea blue!

I'm not sure about how it fits on me and whether or not i should of sized down - the model wears size L and i'm similar size to the model. He wears it kind of loose but i'm not sure if it would look better more fitted - it's kind of loosely fitted. Anyways here are some fit pics, opinions would greatly be appreciated!

The weight and quality of the wool is absolutely beautiful though, which makes me kind of sad to have this fit dilema.

The worry I'd have sizing down, though, is that the arms might be too short. It looks like they're just long enough as is..

Nom de Guerre x Wings and Horns crewneck with pockets

15411194.png

CP Laceless oxfords in white

53650857.png

(fit)

img6610o.jpg

Expensive (compared to the shows I usually see) tickets

img0397h.jpg

Cleaned my apartment for eight hours today now that my girlfriend moved out and won't ruin the place like she usually does, maybe that counts as a recent purchase too