Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Jumped on the last pair of tan 9d. No 8.5 available but I'm between a 9.5 and 10 in most shoes so hoping the sizing will be okay. Japanese sites list the shoe as 27 cm which should be okay if it's accurate.

shit, if anybody ordered the kmw selvage chambray and it doesn't fit right, pm me! i need size m or l.

hey i'll let you know first - i'm a size M to L depending on the brand, coz i'm on the tall side 6'2" but only 180lbs

I'll probably put on another 10lbs by the end of jan and it might not fit anymore... but damn this shirt is cool - Selvage AND Natural Indigo?!??!?

tell me about it! i'm 6'2" but only 155lbs. shirtsizing is a bitch for me cause it either fits body-wise or length-wise. but yeah, you're right, 110 bucks for a natural indigo selvage shirt is quite a bargain!

if it fits you well (hopefully not :D) post some fit pics!

tell me about it! i'm 6'2" but only 155lbs. shirtsizing is a bitch for me cause it either fits body-wise or length-wise. but yeah, you're right, 110 bucks for a natural indigo selvage shirt is quite a bargain!

if it fits you well (hopefully not :D) post some fit pics!

Haha will definitely post fit pics!

vienna (albertina poster) + gucci belt = fffffffffffff

youre smart for noticing that, i sent some rep your way : )

btw i dont drive to vienna that often (i live in budapest) so yeah... im not a big gucci fan either but the -50 fw sale made me go there.