Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Nice choices. I love my mid-length 1/7 AR-15 also. Mine's a CMMG upper with Superior Arms lower though.

Are those Magpul magazines worth the extra clams? Besides looking nice, I haven't yet found a point to upgrading.

PMAGs are the only mags I've actually handled so I can't really say. But I like the way they feel. They're comfortable and really solid.

damn itsmedeka... you own a sneaker shop or something?? either that or you're the edmond of sneakers!

bucks are nice. i almost picked up a pair of those a few years ago, but didn't act fast enough... where are they still selling them??

damn itsmedeka... you own a sneaker shop or something?? either that or you're the edmond of sneakers!

bucks are nice. i almost picked up a pair of those a few years ago, but didn't act fast enough... where are they still selling them??

Purged my closet of some stuff I no longer wear so I have some extra cash laying around, I do love me some sneakers :P Found the bucks on styleforum.

bln1420003.jpg

zsd1420004.jpg

1792.jpg

I'm giving it a shot and picked up the grey club collar oxford and the blue oxford check in XS. THere's a pretty damn good chance they won't fit so if you're interested in those and couldn't get them before they sold out just send me a PM and if they don't work out I'll get them send your way!

those ervell shirts run big?

i don't know about previous season ones but i have the printed button down in xs and it fits me well, fits like a slim apc in xs but shorter sleeves. i wear 44-46, i guess if your a true xs it would be slightly be bigger.

i wish they had those cashmere silk pants ;/

I'm giving it a shot and picked up the grey club collar oxford and the blue oxford check in XS. THere's a pretty damn good chance they won't fit so if you're interested in those and couldn't get them before they sold out just send me a PM and if they don't work out I'll get them send your way!

I think you would fit ervell in XS. His shirts are cut longer than other brands, you'd have to wear them tuck in but the sleeves and shoulder fit like a real xs.

I think you would fit ervell in XS. His shirts are cut longer than other brands, you'd have to wear them tuck in but the sleeves and shoulder fit like a real xs.

I've always wondered what the theory behind the really long shirts are - on the XS shirt I've tried on the sleeves were pretty close to being my length without hemming which is even a little unusual for XS but it was still super long. I tuck shirts in usually anyway so it's not a problem but it's not like the extra length makes it easier to tuck in or anything - honestly I find it to be kind of a pain.

i don't know about previous season ones but i have the printed button down in xs and it fits me well, fits like a slim apc in xs but shorter sleeves. i wear 44-46, i guess if your a true xs it would be slightly be bigger.

i wish they had those cashmere silk pants ;/

I'm more of a true medium. Should I go for a size small?

ervell's always wearing them untucked and it looks good in a rag-tag artist in-a-rush kind of way. just depends on your frame and the look you're going for.

359h6iu.jpg

although, come to think of it, this picture is the most fitted I've seen him wear one of his own shirts. you could size down or not depending on your whole aesthetic.

^ Size down at your peril if you've got a slightly thicker neck than the average person. I sized down to XS for the white shirt and I couldn't button my neck without suffocating myself.

I would recommend going for what your normally wear for Ervell's shirts.

It's not billowy or too long (unless you're under 5' 7).

It's not going to be a "shrunken" look like Band of Outsiders, but it'll still fit slim.