CBM

Recent Purchases. . .

dlxdlx06-img600x450-1259400668oldltn89704.jpg

dlxdlx06-img600x450-1259400668jgwq5p89704.jpg

it's japanese and there most phones sold are clamshells. from what i read, it's waterproof, has a 12mpix camera with 25200iso, 3.4" touchscreen and probably loads of japan only gadgets.

Does not make any sense to buy a Docomo phone if you don't live in Japan.

The majority of features for these phones are tied to the service provider, so buying one of these phones is a HUGE WASTE OF MONEY.

You can't use RFID / e-money / SUICA technology, nor any of the streaming services.

Just buy a fucking iphone, at least you can always upgrade/buy new app software when there is an improvement but with Japanese phones you are locked-in.

Terrible purchase.

I want an iphone but it went to the worst Korean cell company for foreigners so we're screwed unless we put down nearly $1k. It's region locked too and from what I hear it's a bitch to unlock it.

Does not make any sense to buy a Docomo phone if you don't live in Japan.

The majority of features for these phones are tied to the service provider, so buying one of these phones is a HUGE WASTE OF MONEY.

You can't use RFID / e-money / SUICA technology, nor any of the streaming services.

Just buy a fucking iphone, at least you can always upgrade/buy new app software when there is an improvement but with Japanese phones you are locked-in.

Terrible purchase.

yeah no shit everything goes thru imode, oneseg only in japan and brazil, bla bla etc.. i dont care because i bought it mainly for the camera, the waterproofing, and the way it looks. if i cared about all that other shit i wouldve gotten a chinese model which is pretty much a software unlockable softbank.

I want an iphone but it went to the worst Korean cell company for foreigners so we're screwed unless we put down nearly $1k. It's region locked too and from what I hear it's a bitch to unlock it.

try a hypersim unlock

imo japanese phones outside of japan is stupid . CPR and stuff is super retarded .

purchaseee

P1000141.jpg

yeah it's basically the same suit besides the slacks, mine are flat front rather than pleated. they were sold out of black while I was in japan, tried it on in grey though so instacopped when they got a restock last week.

yeah 42. a tagged 42 is a fairly true to size 44, need to get the body and waist taken in a bit but otherwise the fit is solid.

SW_navy_puffy_coat1.jpg

P1090256-1.jpg

Can't rep, again. Is this Cascadian Down Works? They are based in Seattle and but I don't think they retail anywhere in the city. Annoying.

got a couple new shoes in the mail that I've been waiting on for a damn long time

1iivxi.jpg

20jjloh.jpg

still waitin on my skulls though, hopefully next week

where to get that wingtip?

where to get that wingtip?

both are fratelli rossetti off of some final sale gilt had a few months ago, only I live in korea so it took them a bit longer to get to me

I see some decent wingtips from fratelli rossetti on yoox sometimes too for a good price.

last-5.jpg

ANN DEMEULEMEESTER black wool/ silk pants

STEPHAN SCHNEIDER dark red cotton pants

HELMUT LANG painter jeans

VERONIQUE BRANQUINHO moi, veronique book

JIL SANDER classic black shoes

i just bought my plane ticket to hong kong. im only gonna be there for 3 days but damn im hoping for the best.

i still not sure what i want to do or where i want to stay, but damn i want to feast like a king.

Guest umhaha84

Heattech x 3

Somet 008s

April 77 joey

ToJ DR & WV.

i'm done for 2009. unless ToJ peacoat comes befoer 2010