Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

i need a new deck. any recommendations then? i had a burton bullet from like 01, but haven't ridden in 3 years. i don't want something too flexy, especially weighing 220. i typically mainly cruise around, hit jumps, but don't really do any other park shit.

If you're not on that Burton hater train, Id say check out the Custom. Great all around board, unless you have rly big feet, then it might be a bit narrow. I bet you can pick up a slightly used one from last season for a good price.

It's too easy to hate on Burton. Give it up dudes, they make a good product, whether you like it or not. Of course there are other companies out there doing great things and I'd rather support them first, but hating on the big B is old-hat.

If you're not on that Burton hater train, Id say check out the Custom. Great all around board, unless you have rly big feet, then it might be a bit narrow. I bet you can pick up a slightly used one from last season for a good price.

It's too easy to hate on Burton. Give it up dudes, they make a good product, whether you like it or not. Of course there are other companies out there doing great things and I'd rather support them first, but hating on the big B is old-hat.

You can score last year's model for 50% off.

www.sierrasnowboard.com

I recently got access to the Burton Pro-form. Discount is better than the employee one. It's whole-sale plus 10-15% off on the current seasons stuff. Super stoked. No, I can't hook you nigs up. Sorry.

I recently got access to the Burton Pro-form. Discount is better than the employee one. It's whole-sale plus 10-15% off on the current seasons stuff. Super stoked. No, I can't hook you nigs up. Sorry.

My exact reason for going with Burton. Decided to go with the Custom Rocker instead of the Blunt as I posted yesterday, Is that better SuFu?

Oh yeah, props to wild style for being real about Burton.

Still like $1200? They are GORGEOUS! I tried to get those red Augusta lace-ups, but they sold out of my size that night.

a.s.

all in all, it was less than 4 figures. which was a fucking steal compared to what the archive was charging for it.

i checked out some of those augusta boots, but it was a zip up. the guidi front zip was beautiful but not on sale..