Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

if u a student u could always go into the store, ask them to order for you and get student discount..its like 15 or 20% I forget..picked up some of the painters tee awhile back.
are you serious

yep, and it's 15% and you can actually use it for phone orders too.

only works on non-sale items.

I dont really show at jcrew all that often since it's too big for me almost always but i like some of the accessories on occasion

would've been nice when i bought the j.crew timex would've saved like $30.

does anyone know if anywhere stocks leather straps for timex watches? i want to replace the nylon one when it gives out.

you can also get them to hold items for you for a 24 hour period. if you use the redphone you can also get them to locate items/sizes for you, find out what the current sale price is online and get the price adjusted in store if the price doesn't match, get measurements, have an item shipped to you or to the store, lots more shit, etc etc. next time you're in one, check out by the fitting rooms and there'll be a big sign listing all the things they can do for you, or just ask an sa what services they offer.

got a new pair of headphones. ultimate ears super.fi 3 studios.

B000B5XU06.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

used to have a pair of v-moda vibes that just died after 2 years.

i think i liked the vibes better (but i've only been using the UEs for a few minutes...)

Guest umhaha84
got a new pair of headphones. ultimate ears super.fi 3 studios.

B000B5XU06.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

used to have a pair of v-moda vibes that just died after 2 years.

i think i liked the vibes better (but i've only been using the UEs for a few minutes...)

I had super.fi 4vi for an iphone,

It sounded decent but built like shit, broke down twice in 6 month.

Good news is their CS is superb and they'll be sending the 5vi as a replacement, (4vi discontinued I can see why)

Man they look sick, i reallllllly wanna cop. Sorta have no idea what size to get though, actually have the black shoe ones in a UK10 but they are sorta big, i gotta wear an insole and thick socks. Dunno if i would be able to fit a UK9 though.. They do seem to fit large though, i guess my optimum size would be a UK 9.5

i thought yours are the doo-doo crotch ones? either way jimmy has them too so i know like 5 people that own them. could be some lame ass waywt.

the pic doesnt do the doo doo crotch justice, also on me if its even remotely close to a doo doo crotch it looks mad doo doo crotch

photolc.jpg

bit big but i not something I cant live with, no one else online has my size. I'll e-mail zappos and see if a restock is coming sometime. if not i'll keep em and thick sock it.

wtf how did you find these stil in stock atall?!

i went to cop at oki-ni a while back but sold out :(