Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Not really a purchase but I went to the clarks store just to take a peek and happened to wearing some desert kahns that I purchased several months ago. Upper was lined with dirt and stained with beer and the sole was ripping off near the toe on my right foot. It occurred to me I might want to fix em so I asked the nice lady that was working the store and to my surprise she exchanged my ratty ass kahns for brand new beeswax desert boots. Excellent!

i have been after one of those for a minute. you like?

ever see that movie... rock hudson... uh.... all that heaven allows?

red buffalo check mackinaw in there

Can't speak for the extra long, but my single mac and a hoody kept me toasty throughout the NYC winter.

I really can't even imagine buying the double mac... you'd seriously need to live in some Arctic fuckin' climate to warrant that thing.

thanks mike, these are a 29 and kinda big on me, but i like them enough

i've been leaning towards a more slim as opposed to skinny cut lately anyway so this made me smile. i was talking to grant tonight actually and he said you have the pair i'm hunting for, the poly-urethane strip crotch ones?

2rwn4sk.jpg

man the SR3 is huge for a 1xCR123A light but the mag selector ring and SS strike bezel seem prettty dope. don't really need all that so i'm hoping the Ti Quark123 i got will be good.

the flash2 looks good as well

what is the delta? is that a multitool also??

can't rep, some day i'll have big boy tools like that

man the SR3 is huge for a 1xCR123A light but the mag selector ring and SS strike bezel seem prettty dope. don't really need all that so i'm hoping the Ti Quark123 i got will be good.

the flash2 looks good as well

what is the delta? is that a multitool also??

can't rep, some day i'll have big boy tools like that

yah its big for a single cr123, its an upgrade from the fenix p1d q5 that i had. anything less than 100 lumen for a single cr123 is more than enough for edc. i want one of those ti quarks too!

raidops delta is not a multitool, more like a defense weapon, but i wear it around my neck just for looks,

thanks yo!