Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Well that was interesting...

I will thank those of you that responded constructively whether it be positively, or negatively. A negative comment with suggestions for improvement is so much better than an : ( or an uhhhhhhh.

I am surprised how many of you scoff at labels. Being such a (subjectively) stylish group I would have thought many of you would look beyond that. Sure, Armani Exchange may in large part be Euro-trash designed for no one else but the Gotti family, however when a product has proper fit and styling, I am not one to discriminate. Don't be so heavily influenced by brand reputation or your own preconceived notions. Just think where would we be if the fashion community completely ruled out Marc Jacob's after his '93 grunge show for Perry Ellis. The fashion scene as we know it today would be drastically different.

Its more like you wasted everyone's time with your video.

There was not one piece in your video that was interesting. Wow a blue polo shirt that anyone could have purchased at gap, uniqlo, polo, target, a crappy brand logo tshirt, a burberry scarf that sells at nordstrom rack, century 21 for 20-30 dollars, or a copied pattern for 10 from some random street vendor, a Liz Claiborne/JonesNY, sorry I mean Armani Exchange knockoff of someone else's design.

I will thank those of you that responded constructively whether it be positively, or negatively. A negative comment with suggestions for improvement is so much better than an : ( or an uhhhhhhh.

I am surprised how many of you scoff at labels. Being such a (subjectively) stylish group I would have thought many of you would look beyond that. Sure, Armani Exchange may in large part be Euro-trash designed for no one else but the Gotti family, however when a product has proper fit and styling, I am not one to discriminate. Don't be so heavily influenced by brand reputation or your own preconceived notions. Just think where would we be if the fashion community completely ruled out Marc Jacob's after his '93 grunge show for Perry Ellis. The fashion scene as we know it today would be drastically different.

That is why when I shop I view the offerings from every store from Old Navy and Good Will right up to Bergdorf Goodman. I refuse to let brand and price point dictate to me what makes an article of clothing worthy of wear.

Lastly, if you agree with nothing else, I think it can be agreed that video haul's provide the ability to see the movement, weight and strength of fabric and materials that .jpg images simply cannot duplicate.

dude, no matter how many words you type you're purchases are still fucking horrible.

I don't know how everyone else feels, and I'm sure they all might like it, but personally, and I'm probably only speaking for my self here, but your shit sucks and haul videos are for self indulgent losers.

I don't know how everyone else feels, and I'm sure they all might like it, but personally, and I'm probably only speaking for my self here, but your shit sucks and haul videos are for self indulgent losers.

/\/\ whats the difference between a haul video and this thread?

/\/\ whats the difference between a haul video and this thread?

we don't have to see gay eyebrow talking in a video?

seriously, what's up with gay people and them always overusing their eyebrows in their expressions while talking?

no homophobia.

which one of you guys +rep'd him?

I must confess my sufu sin of pity repping him. I probably should have watched the vid before taking pity, I couldn't make it more than a second in when I tried.

Edit: I dig that it is a response to "Fall Nail Polish Colors."

That is why when I shop I view the offerings from every store from Old Navy and Good Will right up to Bergdorf Goodman. I refuse to let brand and price point dictate to me what makes an article of clothing worthy of wear.

Lastly, if you agree with nothing else, I think it can be agreed that video haul's provide the ability to see the movement, weight and strength of fabric and materials that .jpg images simply cannot duplicate.

i've found the cancer that's killing toronto.

vqtl53.gif

That makes sense if said fabric/materials are one-of-a kind and uniquely designed.

...Lacoste polos don't quite fall in that category, sorry. :)