Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

i wish i could find them in size 2 with 30 inseam but thats a dream that i will never see come true.

I need to find a pair of 2x34s. I don't know why I didn't try them on/buy them when I had the chance. I need to finish piecing together my bike though so I will have monies.

Guest Phrost

rqfsimons i like euler's stuff more than petrov/ploier. i see some helmut looks in her work too. it's interesting that a lot of the new breed of designers worked for raf. you can definitely see it in their collections

what are her price points like

Yeah, it's more maroon. I think my WB was set to "sunshine" when it was cloudy...I'll try to take a WAYWT pic tonight when I get off work. I have lost about 22 pounds so Geller is FINALLY starting to fit me! from 207 to 185 since APRIL!

hahah thats so funny i was considering asking if you lost weight, good for you man! it's definitely been noticeable, keep at it, but be careful soon you'll be like me and only 44's will work hahah, though sizing between individual geller pieces doesn't vary much i've noticed, except for maybe length.

hommedeguerre, how much did the geller shirts run you?

edit1: nevermind, i thought they were on sale, saw them now on blackbird for full price so i guess they are FW09

yeah, I get a BIT of a discount there, but they were reasonable I guess. I wore one today, and LOVE it. I am prolly gonna get everything they get in Geller this season in my size. I dunno why they didnt buy the Fencing shirts in my size....they know I LOVE Geller, so I'm a bit upset...they only bought up to a 48 in them. Grrrr

a.s.

^ i remember using lamy pens back in the day, loved em they were so nice and chunky im gonna look em up again

gettin ma' hypebeast on (in reality the price was too low for me to scoff at):

air-jordan-iii-true-blue-1.jpg

getting f'in bored of raw denim fell in love with these LVC japan 55' 501's in 5 years wash:

lvc1.jpg

i want some of the washed LVC on cultizm really bad!! argH!!

^ haha yeh decided not to go for those w)taps pants cos of limited wearing opportunities coming up as it gets colder and they weren't cheap by any means either. still would like to pick em up if i ever get the chance to in the near future tho...

after comparing some the the European LVC washes to the Japanese ones (they had both at the store in HK) i concluded that the LVC japan is definately superior in finishing but also carries the price tag to reflect that. the raw 55's were gone within a few days of release according to the sales assistant.

fucking owe you rep man, awesome, did you adopt him from a shelter or something?

nah. i really wanted to, but usually french bulldog's that need rescuing are much older or have congenital problems and frankly, i know myself well enough to know i don't have the energy or resources to take care of a rescue dog the way it deserves. i got him from a breeder in w. virginia. had a pet courier bring him to me last sunday, i didn't want to take him on a plane and put him through all that stress.

From ringring..

Indigo Tea

IMG_1848.jpg

G.Lorenzi Stingray Coin-case

IMG_1851.jpg

Condoms

IMG_1849.jpg