Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

if you don't know then its probably not worth you knowing :)

sorry they're not up your hypebeast or otherwise obvious street

yeah, that's me alright.

shit looks like 5 bucks and you probably paid 500, that's just beautiful.

hmm i think probably more like 200, but i like all kinds of ugly shoes and i dont even like em.

i doubt snafu would buy anything under 500$ and non stylezeitgeist approved. but hey, maybe he is breaking the mold and you're right.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder lol

thats such a cop out comment ''probally wouldn't buy anything under 500''

im not a fashion snob but i just choose to have less items but of better quality, more thought and meaning into them,

shoot me down just cause i chose to wear expensive shit but i don't wear things cause of the tag attached

anyway things can have beauty deeper than an aesthetic level

these are ment to be worn first when your feet are wet and they shape to fit your foot and true they don't look clean and fresh but that is not how they are ment to look.

i doubt snafu would buy anything under 500$ and non stylezeitgeist approved. but hey, maybe he is breaking the mold and you're right.

dude egpt I don't like the sneakers either but why are you making so many dick posts trying to shake him

...and no offense to no Snafu but that "less items of better quality" doesn't fly when your wardrobe is clearly three times the size of mine and only like two things I own are worth more than $500. You've got a lot of clothes and a lot of them are really expensive - I have no problem with that but you can't reasonably use than as an excuse anymore.

nah servo i really doubt it,

i buy alot but i also sell alot,

my wardobe isnt really that big

...and no offense to no Snafu but that "less items of better quality" doesn't fly when your wardrobe is clearly three times the size of mine and only like two things I own are worth more than $500. You've got a lot of clothes and a lot of them are really expensive - I have no problem with that but you can't reasonably use than as an excuse anymore.

Guest jmatsu
nice jmatsu. i think i saw it for around $1500 in nyc. not a bad deal but a little too busy for me.

for real? was that the going retail price in ny?? shit i guess i got it for the right price then. i thought it was supposed to be retailed for 2...

some stores in ny will try to beat every price, especially now. i think i saw it online for $1600 so a little less is not a surprise. my friend is looking for a new watch so we looked around that price for some time. i wear my $60 swatch all the time :D (and just bought the black leather nolex)