Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I don't get it.

Ya'll don't like flannels but you like that ugly ass back-pack lookin' flannel with four pockets?

Guest jmatsu
I don't get it.

Ya'll don't like flannels but you like that ugly ass back-pack lookin' flannel with four pockets?

how come u no like it? no? is not heritage shit based/originating from function?? this shit look mad funkytional! like a transformer. and it got 2 kind of flannels in one. u can buy 2 4 one!!! u a business owner. u should know this. esp with the state of amerikkan economy!

and u can be like, "you gotta flannel, but i got one too! and mine is different from your's! mine IS FASHUNZ!!!"

besides all the male models on online boutiques and from april itself, i have never met/seen a man wear these. shit i wish somebody would post a fit pic! if they dare!

had to pull off the batcaves unless you have heroine body/swag ala lux interior.

I could post my pretty ass in them, but it ain't a pretty face

I know now from experience that this man was not able to sit down:

3386521371_508f6f77a4.jpg?v=0

Guest jmatsu
I could post my pretty ass in them, but it ain't a pretty face

I know now from experience that this man was not able to sit down:

3386521371_508f6f77a4.jpg?v=0

probably induce abnormal amounts of sac sweat. the aroma of a fart stays contained. does not surface until u take them shits off!

every fantastic man issue is interesting

i can't praise the magazine enough

Yeah this season's issue was good as usual. The majority of the fashion shoots were absurd, but still rather amusing. In particular: the hard blokes in skirts plus that gender bending Prada cropped sweater combined with cut off jeans in the Seasonals. My favourite article was about what shoes designers were wearing at Paris Fashion Week.

picked it up this afternoon:

voguehommejapan.jpg

It's not a very good issue. Actually all the American high-fashion lifestyle magazines here in Japan kinda suck, including GQ. Return it and get yourself a Men's non-no.

It's not a very good issue. Actually all the American high-fashion lifestyle magazines here in Japan kinda suck, including GQ. Return it and get yourself a Men's non-no.

yeah, had a flip through it last night and there isn't much of interest. ditto with the spring special of non-no, a lot of bland european labels.

wool shirt from Stone Island. It comes with a recognisable branded badge that can be fixed to the buttons on the left arm. I keep it in the pocket for special occasions.

DSC_1175.jpg

cotton jumper by Nom de Guerre.

DSC_1178.jpg

cardie from Albam. It's made of heavy gauge wool, with a rough texture.

DSC_1181.jpg