Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

my girl got me these for my bday!

2829305335_1818a4c027.jpg?v=0

These were the only boo x sperrys i liked. Never was able to find them in a 10.5 though

Just copped a macchiato and some Advil.

wtf

headphone stand?

whatttt?

I bet those cost you like, more than $2 as well.

people will buy anything these days.

Lol, maybe I don't want them sitting on my desk where I might spill something?

yes people will buy anything these days, including overpriced clothing, whats your point?

why cant you just lay them down on your desk

see above

Lol, maybe I don't want them sitting on my desk where I might spill something?

yes people will buy anything these days, including overpriced clothing, whats your point?

see above

so don't put them on your desk or in a place you might spill something?

how much did they run you? cause you could've just made that shit yourself. no offense man, and yes, it's ridiculous to pay you know A LOT for clothing, but I hope you didn't pay more than like $10 for those stands - you could've made those sorta things for yourself for less than that.

so don't put them on your desk or in a place you might spill something?

how much did they run you? cause you could've just made that shit yourself. no offense man, and yes, it's ridiculous to pay you know A LOT for clothing, but I hope you didn't pay more than like $10 for those stands - you could've made those sorta things for yourself for less than that.

I guess its more a matter of space, laying them down takes up more space than hanging. I did have a thing I made myself out of some spare parts but it was pretty janky.

I got them for the cost of shipping, $10 w/ new tubes for my amp. They normally are $30 which I agree is ridiculous.

I can justify it because they are for $400 headphones, they aren't for ipod headphones lol