Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I think the idea with these coated jeans is to let them get scratched. My rafs have a different coating from those and I don't know how they will turn out yet, but my coated april77's are getting this worn look that I really like.

mine were only like 32 long and I was scrambling around taking photos in bristol from all angles and put some fat scratches on them and didn't like it, so I kept them in my backpack all summer then flipped them. They were too short anyway, I really dug them besides that. If I could get a long pair I'd be pretty stoked, or maybe the raw black ones.

kam,

where you kp ys? pm me pls. was gonna get brato sneakers, but i like these better. thanks.

you talkin about the purple Bratos? I like those. They're similar enough to the Y's. I think either are fine.

that schneider scarf looks exactly like the sarti one my mom has which i stole from her to wear yesterday and the day before. nice pickup

I know the one you are talking about and yeah it looks just like that, I thought it was at first.

downsized0117091327fe2.jpg

Had to have it shipped to my girlfriend's because mail in DC is getting shut down for a few days, so I'll actually get it next weekend when I go home.

From what I saw of the Bratos, they're probably even made by the same preople as the Y's. The only realy difference at all is the relief stripe on the Y's.

but brato works on his own leather as far as i know,at least in jackets it's that way, but the shoes construction is probably made in the same place as lanvin,neil barret, common projects etc etc.

Sorry. We on this forum are all dressing like Grimace this year

^ is that a cape or a bum flap? no way those are fuckin sleeves.

u nvr seen a rick owens shirt?

thats just how it was folded up anyway

is dressing like a stick figure a good look in 09?

i am a stick figure :cool:

lol @ Mewtu's quoting abilities...when that shit got re-quoted by U MAD i did a wtf double take, i never bought that shit

you did the same thing. which is why when I quoted you it did that.

off topic but does anyone have hookups for the first 2 issues of A MAGAZINE? (the mmm and yohji ones)

those are impossible to find i.e. out of print.

they pop up on ebay once in a while.