Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

i believe generic surplus

just looked at their website and I quite like a couple of these models. the only shop info on the site is a california pop-up store. it says "june", but I don't even know if that's this year or last year. anybody know if these are coppable anywhere?

EDIT: n/m, I see they have them at Urban Outfitters. Bummer. Less cool if all kinds of teenagers are going to be running around inthem.

yeah coated raf x raf.. don't sit on a curb or anything the coating scratches really easily. Best coated jeans though imo if you can stand the short inseam (unless they aren't all 32 length)

Mine were 34, I hemmed them to 31. And they must have different versions of the coat, because mine have been worn pretty rough and are going great.

yeah coated raf x raf.. don't sit on a curb or anything the coating scratches really easily. Best coated jeans though imo if you can stand the short inseam (unless they aren't all 32 length)

I think the idea with these coated jeans is to let them get scratched. My rafs have a different coating from those and I don't know how they will turn out yet, but my coated april77's are getting this worn look that I really like.

Ann D~ skull necklace

3200539385_672e2007fc.jpg?v=0

Ann D~ sneakerboots

3200717869_b2405a9c3b.jpg?v=0

Dior Homme bangle, "loves me, loves me not".

3201562238_9295620e8c.jpg?v=0

However it's quite big on me, so I might part with it.

PM if interested.

RO milk trainers, bought a while ago, but dun think I posted it on here.

3097007305_cb6900b41e.jpg?v=0

Also have bought some other stuff, but dont have any pics atm:

Acne winter suit jacket

2 x MTWTFSS tshirts

MTWTFSS blazer

Dior Homme bag

MTWTFSS sweater

MTWTFSS shirt

April77 joey black fight jeans

Kostym by CM shirt

Kostym by CM trousers

sure I've forgotten something... oh well

ouch dude

howd u do that?

Spending a night drinking with me will do that to a person.

Beware people.