Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

don't forget that he needs to know how to skate too.

Also, have been skating for 6+ years. Can't go wrong with BB and skating...

It's too bad there's an ice storm out right now and I just had 3 wisdom teeth pulled or I'd be skating a large bank under the overpass near here...

i think the tailored stuff does fit a bit big because i've tried on a leather riders not sure what season in i think a 46? and it fits me absolutely perfect. i wish i were skinny 0;

To clarify that stuff.

I have a lad leather jacket is 46, tightest garment I own by far, including at the armholes in sleeves. After NYE I'm probably unable to fit it.

I wear a 44 in the suiting. Fits like a slim 46 but nowhere as tight as the blazers. Mass likes his stuff quite skinny (DH 44 from old seasons) so he'd need a 42 (might be too tight). So yeah the suitings are slim cut but the sizing is weird.

I can't see much of a difference between size 44 and 46 lad tees.

funny how people seem to be jealous here....fake because I bought them in China ? MWAHAHAHA Where do you think your clothes/shoes are made in ?

When I look at how you dress Rajio, I take your comment as a compliment. Thank you.

This is old but still, if it wasn't for Rajio you'd still be wearing Supreme with your CdG play tees. Did anyone like or even know of Diet butcher before he posted it on tis forum, I sure didn't.

Guest jmatsu

I can't see much of a difference between size 44 and 46 lad tees.

this is true. and it makes no fuckin sense esp after a couple washes. 44 and 46 morph into the same size after the 2nd wash and hang dry. i never thought i could wear a 44 until i had to buy that old PIL parody lad tee from that one season i can't remember. it is like a 47 (now)??

servo did you get a 42? the 44s fit a bit big on me but i'm not sure if the 42 would be too small.

oh yo I think I got a 44 because there weren't any complete 42s in the suiting but the 44 in the one I had fit fairly similiar to a 42 jacket anyway

The pants were way smaller between the 42 and the 44, though.

The 42 in the tailored shirts fit perfectly though. Didn't try the t-shirts.

this is true. and it makes no fuckin sense esp after a couple washes. 44 and 46 morph into the same size after the 2nd wash and hang dry. i never thought i could wear a 44 until i had to buy that old PIL parody lad tee from that one season i can't remember. it is like a 47 (now)??

I only have one Lad tee left (I wear sold whites cuz I'm boring) it's the Sid and Nancy one. Got some sort of yellowish stain at the bottom (from bleach of whatever) that makes it totally gross and yeah, it stretched.

I really want to order some S2A stuff off their website but idk since it's overseas. What size did you get in the jacket? I'm deciding between XS and XXS...ughhhh.

hi ! got it from a shop that have a few stuff from them. it fits true to size more or less btw.

ann cropped trousers today

vintage frames much needed for my glasses

margiela sneaks basics

undercover greu/charcoal jeans

ann wool legings/sweats cheers jseb

drkshdw black zip hood

long buckle back shirt

ma+ accordian sack messenger canvass

cdg gold and candle : gift

geek will do but such a basic i doubt i will do, now i just need a black non zip hood oversized that i know id wear the fuck out of had my eye on womans undercover one but sold out at dsm before i could cop came in afternoon sold on the morning :(