Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

the belt was marked down mad cheap to like 25 bucks, the leather 50% off like i said, the golf jacket wasnt marked down at all and if i didnt have a little extra change presently itd still be back on the rack but what the hell. the bowtie didnt come from bloomie's and i dont know how those vintage people figure their retail so whatever

i used to have one of those tan lo golf jackets.... was really one of my favorites ever. wouldn't mind copping another one now.

same here, i still have it but ive lost a bit a weight so i cant wear a 2x anymore.

yesterdays spoils..

3163339719_387421ef8d_b.jpg

bowtie

finally a nice med. brown belt

polo light gold jacket type deal

polo leather jacket- on sale from 6 bills to 3 and soooooooooooo buttery soft

goddamn dino i think my grandfather owns all of those pieces. hes a bad motherfucker, but your quite a youngin to be dressing like ole guiseppi clemente

oops totally forgot to write the brand.

the boots are officine creative for those who asked.

what sucks is that i should have gone for a 42 but took a 43... i'll have to find a workaround.

oops totally forgot to write the brand.

the boots are officine creative for those who asked.

what sucks is that i should have gone for a 42 but took a 43... i'll have to find a workaround.

was this s/s 09? or f/w? tnx..really really nice boots

goddamn dino i think my grandfather owns all of those pieces. hes a bad motherfucker, but your quite a youngin to be dressing like ole guiseppi clemente

its all part of my facade mane. what father is going to see a kid in that garb and think hes going to steal his baby away to go make some questionable decisions and participate in some horrorshow?

yesterdays spoils..

3163339719_387421ef8d_b.jpg

bowtie

finally a nice med. brown belt

polo light gold jacket type deal

polo leather jacket- on sale from 6 bills to 3 and soooooooooooo buttery soft

bloomies havin hella sales. u cop on lexington? they had the banginest polo ltd green wool coat w/ crown zippers and buzz ricksonesque details but cost $500 (down from $1000). i'm still bitter about the price...