Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Do you get raped with a customs charge if you order from the U.S.?

depends on the shipping mode, luck or lack thereof, the shop, your country...

What kind of materials these be made of?

Whats the RRP on them as well?

soft leather, nylon mesh, rubber sole (same as cp, lanvin etc...)

dunno the RRP, but must be around $500-600

soft leather, nylon mesh, rubber sole (same as cp, lanvin etc...)

dunno the RRP, but must be around $500-600

RRP on the box i got mine in said $500US, diabro is selling them for lmao 800US

I was wondering If anyone from the U.S. has ordered from Browns and gotten stuck with a customs charge. When I ordered from luisaviaroma the customs charge was really high. I figured it probably depends on luck. I will call them tomorrow morning. I have been patiently waiting to see if the Ann floral vest will go on sale.

lucas, i can't tell, i'm in europe and wouldn't get any taxes by ordering from browns. maybe the odds of getting mad taxes are lower if it comes from the UK. i really don't know, sorry.

Customs is a total luck thing. One of my orders from LVR i got hit with a $100 customs on Dior jeans. Fuck that.

Other order it's been 2 months and nothing yet. Also Dior jeans if that matters.

I'm guessing Browns will get the customs charge but I can't imagine it being that much since it was a pretty cheap order. But I'm sure they don't mark down the value like Diabro and private sellers.

Keep in mind on Browns though even the $ prices still have the VAT (tax) included, so it winds up being cheaper than it says. VAT deduction brought covered the international shipping + on those shoes.

i dunno about browns or lvr. but i've ordered a lot of stuff from tresbienshop. they ship fedex and always say the item is a personal item/gift and lower the customs value significantly. i'm sure you could request LVR/Browns to do the same.

Idk about Browns but LVR refuses to do this, they say it's illegal or some bullshit.

Idk about Browns but LVR refuses to do this, they say it's illegal or some bullshit.

stupid. i ordered a beanie from them a few days ago, my first purchase from them, it was only $46 so i doubt i'll incur any customs fees. but i have to say so far, horrible response time and slow shipping, even considering the holidays. i probably won't order from them again. tresbienshop is seriously the best online retailer i've ever dealt with.

stupid. i ordered a beanie from them a few days ago, my first purchase from them, it was only $46 so i doubt i'll incur any customs fees. but i have to say so far, horrible response time and slow shipping, even considering the holidays. i probably won't order from them again. tresbienshop is seriously the best online retailer i've ever dealt with.

Idk if you're talking about Browns of LVR, but Browns is terrible I've heard, with keeping stock up to date and such. LVR has been good to me, refunded my shipping when I ordered something the night before they started free shipping, answering questions promptly etc.

You'll get the $25 FedEx import charge on the hat I bet even if you get no duties, if they catch it at all.

Copped a few things over the break

l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.southwillard.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2FIMG_4448.jpg&h=c94e65a733c17cbc1293dd39fae1a483IMG_4448.jpg

From South Willard for $200 or so. Got it in the mail today.

RCOM-MZ6_V1-BIG.jpg

Copped from Revolve from $206

Also got the

CDG Play fragrance

3 BoO Shirts

A BoO Blazer

Some APC shirts and a Parka

Mostly from Opening Ceremony in New York.

[quote name=n3xu5;1604506

and this looks weird not being worn' date=' but its super dope.]DSCN0301.jpg

& happy new year everyone. and i hope you had a perfect first day of the year.wish i had got my hands on that.