Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

extremely nice

WHY CAN'T I FIND SOMETHIGN LIKE THAT THAT FITS MY GINORMOUS FEET

I HATE MYSELF

FUCK.

Jeep man, when I was at roden grey earlier this year, du said I may be able to preorder some made in my size (that would get made when the next batch was getting done) or something like that, best bet contact them...

they fit like 3 sizes big

Is this factually based, or just opinion from model to model, production to production? I trust you since you my du, but regardless, I can never be certain with shoes AT ALL.

Jeep man, when I was at roden grey earlier this year, du said I may be able to preorder some made in my size (that would get made when the next batch was getting done) or something like that, best bet contact them...

splain more to me. Would it cost extra? cause I know them boots are expensive as it is and I am very poor as it is at the moment. Gettin foooked by that whole ECONOMY thing.

Is this factually based, or just opinion from model to model, production to production? I trust you since you my du, but regardless, I can never be certain with shoes AT ALL.

splain more to me. Would it cost extra? cause I know them boots are expensive as it is and I am very poor as it is at the moment. Gettin foooked by that whole ECONOMY thing.

Nah I dont think so, they were just gonna make sure there was a size for me nest time they produced them. I'm a US12-13 and du said they ran about a size big... THey probably cant make custom shoes, but if they have the last or whatever in your size, they should be able to do I guess? RG will know more

JEEP, buy some boots! fuck it.
Nah I dont think so, they were just gonna make sure there was a size for me nest time they produced them. I'm a US12-13 and du said they ran about a size big... THey probably cant make custom shoes, but if they have the last or whatever in your size, they should be able to do I guess? RG will know more
seconding that, i was told of my option to do so in conjunction with the release of U MAD's boots when i bought my pair last season. they'll hook you up.

which is the du that is the buyer for RG again? i know he be postin here. its not ruach, is it?

ruach does blackbird mang

word. Then who's the du that does RG? I swear I remember someone mentioning a buyer for them posts here.

EDIT: but seriously I don't have $700 to spend on leather boots. Obviously there are cost-effective solutions, i.e. military surplus, but those are only so good looking, namsayin?