Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

dude, that kraftwerk sweater is fucking DOPE. also who did the jacket? it looks pretty ok

nevermind it looks like mishka? i think

was thinking that the kraftwerk sweat was dope as well, but i don't think it's kraftwerk. who's faces it b?

BSON-MO17_V1-BIG.jpg

God, how amazing are some of the revolve models?

Just needed to get this du on the new page

realmyth, why do you insist on trying to make this look work? You've wasted so much money in pursuit of a style you will never be able to emulate. u cant tell me that doesnt look goofy as fuck on you. I commend you on your tenacity, but I think its time you gave it a rest and find another way to go.

On second thought, t-shirt and jeans dont work either

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=864495&postcount=2438

I dunno, maybe just wear a suit or something.

hmmm, i didnt check in this thread often. but you could expect to occasinally get my response. to be honest, i couldnt care less about comments like this from ppl like you. hehe. But, i do admire your being able to keep shitting on others outfits with your own "great" style/taste. i wish i could be of the same kind of ppl as you so i might have less pressure/worries.

keep posting, you know you like your own style. live in your own world where you have better taste then anyone else. it is good for you. simple life.

EDIT:

1). i didnt bother to search for your posts. but tbh i dont remember any. i only remember someone fat bought a RO sheer top in size L or XL from me a while back.

2). next time when you post sth regarding me that you want me to read, pm me?

3). thank you for the laugh.