Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Big L as in Big L the rapper? the lyrics on the shirt right?

Yeah, Big L the rapper. The lyrics are from "Ebonics." You can see it on the detail shot.

where to cop the surface to air x big l tee? + how much?

It's Supreme, not S2A. You can still cop the S2A shirt on Barneys online, and as for the Big L it's an eBay special.

I wasn't talking about the veins as much as they were really long, slim and muscular. Big hands too. I'd trade arms with him if he'd let me

I wasn't talking about the veins as much as they were really long, slim and muscular. Big hands too. I'd trade arms with him if he'd let me

take them

they're yours

2gt4z8h.jpg

just came from the gym... extra veiny

no homo.

edit: that is also my roommmate's extra homo bedspread. no joke. kid is mad closeted. he's musical theatre major, and I walked in on him singing one time and he got really embarrassed.

You need bigger forearms, max. Atelier guy is a bit more muscular. You're skinnier than i originally thought.

You need bigger forearms, max. Atelier guy is a bit more muscular. You're skinnier than i originally thought.

my forearms are tiny, huge hands tho. I've worked them out for ages and they're pretty defined, but they never get any bigger. My calves/ankles are skinny as hell too. I'm pretty averagely built, but my forearms/lower legs are very skinny.

suckdick ur skin is very greasy right ? jokes on you because so will that ipod very soon !!

I still haven't taken the sticky plastic off the front of my ipod touch, because of my future activities involving tacos.