Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

For someone who copped CP white lows, reaaally didn't expect him to take a liking for CDG play.. it's so weird

don't wanna be an ass but what does a person who cops CP white lows suppose to like?...am I allowed to buy clarks?...or is that weird too?...man what is SuFu coming to?...

In all honesty, I find simple black knit with little red heart with eyes on a girl fairly cute if worn well.

All the print stuff, not so much...

On the non-asian / cute girl front my friend's girlfriend owns a grey play cardigan with the heart and it is patently adorable. She's not asian.

In all honesty, I find simple black knit with little red heart with eyes on a girl fairly cute if worn well.

All the print stuff, not so much...

there is just something really cute about that heart on a little knit on a girl

on non asian as well...

the scarf isn't new, but i figured i oughta make the bag slightly more feminine...

filson tote + corso como equestrian boots

newbootsc00.jpg

filsons totes are pretty unisex imo. the guys i've seen in nyc carrying one usually looks more like a girl than a guy. I was thinking of getting one without a zipper to use as a shopping bag (I hate collecting plastic bags from the market). but anyways I don't think the bow/scarf is necessary, filsons look good the way they are.