Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

still don't know how i feel about those. make sure you post some pics with you wearing them.

you got them on sale from somewhere?

from private seller.

nigga you be trippin - dem navy joints is hot. but i am loving navy hi tops and sneakers at the moment so my judgment could be a little bit amiss.

girlfiend, oh no you di'nt!

lanvinnavyee3.jpg

mama ain't havin dis kinda textile.

i wish i ended up with the black ones not the white ones. you'll be pleased with how comfortable they, but the soles take a beating quickly.

Strange, I wear mine in nyc where I walk a lot and my soles are holding up very well. They also leave a great imprint in the snow, looks like some wild animal.

hey, you have 30 days to think about it. still very nice though!
10 actually, because i leave for japan on the 16th. damnit. i was planning to drop so many japanese panties with this jacket too.

until then, ill probably just put it on supermarket with the price a bit higher than i got it for, so i can buy the jacket i wanted at full retail.

Yeah it's a little funky looking, it's really warm. I wish it wasn't so shiny so I don't know if I will wear it ever without a shell. Here's another pic:

6jg7yaa.jpg

I originally wanted to get this Burton [ak] but was recommended the mont-bell instead ($40 cheaper and warmer...)

AKITBK.jpg

i wouldn't call them ugly, but these and those navy ones are definitely the least desirable of the lot.

im looking on the brightside, hopefully theyll be better in person. :)

10 actually, because i leave for japan on the 16th. damnit. i was planning to drop so many japanese panties with this jacket too.

until then, ill probably just put it on supermarket with the price a bit higher than i got it for, so i can buy the jacket i wanted at full retail.

Man, just cop that jacket in Japan, that shit will be way cheaper than here in the States (well, probably about the same since you bought it on sale).