CBM

Recent Purchases. . .

sizes still available. retail was $880. clopek i will proxy for free. for you, only $700 shipped!

will pm when my kidney is sold

Guest jmatsu
who am i kiddin??? he got it @ _____ DUURRRRR i iz dumb 22 LOOK @ MEE wooooooooooootoooooooooooowoooto gagagagagaga gaa aZAPP POOWWW BANNNG WIZZZZZZZZZZ

_-xd98mzRsk

were cop silly franch song duhhrrr???

i can't remember, but doesn't B.B. have a couple of "best of" compilations. i think it's on and god created b.b. can't remember.

Guest jmatsu
i thnk it go lyk "crack pow plop wizz " r sumthin?? /WERE COP NEED 2 KNO??? WAT IS DIS SONG CALL????

it's also on most best of gainsbourg comps.

Guest jmatsu

417J7N28YEL._AA240_.jpg

not a comp, but this one give you street cred.

this has most of the hits and includes comic strip.

I'm kind of bummed that people are getting in on the whole cheap MoMA watch game. I've had that watch for like a year and a half now and I still wear it on occasion.

is it wierd that i don't like that watch because it's cheap? just the idea of everyone having it if they want.

It wasn't so bad when it was cheap and no one had them. I've still never seen one in person on anyone else, so I'll probably keep wearing it until I do.

Also, I need to window-shop online retailers less. I recognized where Jmatsu got his image from just a glance.

It wasn't so bad when it was cheap and no one had them. I've still never seen one in person on anyone else, so I'll probably keep wearing it until I do.

Also, I need to window-shop online retailers less. I recognized where Jmatsu got his image from just a glance.

windowshopping sux. it takes up thought without yielding anything good.

Guest jmatsu

do you like moma clothing?

how the fuck can you call yourself Bespoke Boutique without, you know, offering anything bespoke?

I heard they made jackets or something...hard to do online?

49.jpg

H&M slim fit black pinstripe suit

48.jpg

H&M white shirt, H&M skinny black tie

How much did the whole fit cost you?

that look cost him:

$60 for that jacket

$9 for the tie

$15 for the shirt.

rough estimate.

Probably more. It's the whole h&m suit. That probably runs closer to $200, or at least that's about what they go for on ebay.

Probably more. It's the whole h&m suit. That probably runs closer to $200, or at least that's about what they go for on ebay.

good eye, i didnt catch that, i thought it was just the jacket.

It's just one of their polyester suits though, shouldn't be more than 100 for the suit.

How much did the whole fit cost you?

The "suit" was sold separately as a matching blazer and trouser. Everything costed around $100 but I got 25% from their Black Friday sale so it came out to be $80.

h&m was selling shirt and skinny tie together for $20 here last weekend, i picked them up for a party and they are not included in my pictures.. oops

IMG_2552.jpg

corpus x 2

IMG_2551.jpg

the best game ever

blood brothers

career suicide

go it alone