Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

edit... in response to jeepster... SHARPs are just as bad as nazis in some sense as they will fight anybody, causing more trouble in some cases. In general, traditional skins tend to keep it along the lines of the original doctrine, but some fence sitting retards also use that title. You can usually tell different groups apart by their dress, but that's just details to the general public anyway.

yeah thats true. they sorta have one track minds, even if they do not consider themselves rascists.. i dunno, i spent a good two years of my early adolescence in the hardcore straightedge scene here in CT, and while that isn't saying much, theres so much latent racism that it was unbearable. also i got to high school and felt extremely alienated by the reaction of my peers for my choices, and in the end, i decided that the message meant nothing anymore and the music was shit anyways (minus the originals that i still stick with, bad brains, black flag, ministry, etc.). looking back at the skin scene that used to show up at the shows, i can tell you, people in mainly white areas (unlike a city) are happy to show their true colors and be rascist pieces of shit. but being that you're from the south, you probably know that and know its even worse than i saw too. i love mod culture, but i wish that skins hadn't been given such a bad rep thats stuck for so long.

from japan, my friend goo helped me out, nice guy.

but sold out though.

will let you know if i sell them.

i am 39...so it might be too big? i dunno.

i found a pair of y!jp starting for so cheap but was not my size so i ignored it. i wouldnt be surprised if it jumped to several tens of thousands of yen