Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

SHIT DUDE...just when i though i was the shit with my iBook G4, and that i was finally up on the mac game again, there comes the MacBook, what an amazing computer, and in BLACK! i'm def. pretty fucking jealous.

Man i spent 400 bucks on this,

just to be like,

"nigga you ain't up on this"...

Quote:

crossposted

lad1.jpg

lad2.jpg

Edited by artificialsky on Jun 1, 2006 at 02:52 AM

--- Original message by artificialsky on Jun 1, 2006 02:52 AM

Really nice !

Post a pic of you wearing it sometime if you can, the cut looks damn good, with a 1-button short jacket... that's pretty much the kind of suit Im looking for.

dude,how much you paid for your jamhomemade keychain? i have the same keychain in silver colour.do you know that after some time of using that keychain,yours keychain's colour will slowly fade to mine.haha.

Quote:
Quote:

jamhomemade keychain

10qevjq.jpg

driftwood crash skull

10qeava.jpg

loopwheeler slim zip up hoodie.

Edited by xcoldricex on May 26, 2006 at 08:54 PM

--- Original message by xcoldricex on May 26, 2006 08:26 PM

saw that ring today in shibuya!!!

--- Original message by poly800rock on May 31, 2006 09:59 AM

dude,how much did you pay for your jamhomemade keychain? i have the same one in silver colour.If im not wrong your keychain will slowly fade into silver colour after some time of using.haha.well that was what i was told.so yeah.haha

Quote:

SHIT DUDE...just when i though i was the shit with my iBook G4, and that i was finally up on the mac game again, there comes the MacBook, what an amazing computer, and in BLACK! i'm def. pretty fucking jealous.

--- Original message by obscura on May 31, 2006 08:35 PM

They're probably coming out with a new macbook this fall anyway, to upgrade from 32 bit to 64 bit. (Macbook pro's are still 32 bit)

Depht...

^ Bastard!! i knew it was only a matter of time. good work. hey, would you mind posting your kick collection in that "shoe" thread? you've got some illys from what i see in the "what are you wearing" thread. peace.

By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Edited by Icicle Cubicle on Jun 2, 2006 at 05:15 PM

Quote:

^ Bastard!! i knew it was only a matter of time. good work. hey, would you mind posting your kick collection in that "shoe" thread? you've got some illys from what i see in the "what are you wearing" thread. peace.

--- Original message by Icicle Cubicle on Jun 2, 2006 05:14 PM

I agree. You have some ill kicks. Always sharp.

Haven't been here in a while..

Few new buys

diorboots1.jpg

diorboots2.jpg

diorboots3.jpg

Dior homme ankle boots

rickowens.jpg

rickowens1.jpg

rickowens2.jpg

rickowens3.jpg

Rick Owens Knit Pants.

Hard to see the details because its so subtle. two tone really deep pockets with smaller inner pockets, super deep rise and two large back pockets.

evu_omahyra_boyd_15.jpg

Omahyra & Boyd by Ellen Von Unwerth photobook

(not pictured..waiting for them to come via post)

Richard Avedon: Portraits

Tom Ford (bigass black book)

its the return of mouko!

i hope you post some of your dope fits in the WDYWT thread later...

edit:

those or some slick ankle boots...i was looking for a pair like that...but from what all the sales associates have been telling me, boots are more of a fall/winter thing...so i guess ill have to wait a while for some more models to come out...

those dior ones most have cost a crazy amount of cash mahney

Edited by ngbetter11 on Jun 3, 2006 at 02:23 AM

Quote:

its the return of mouko!

i hope you post some of your dope fits in the WDYWT thread later...

--- Original message by ngbetter11 on Jun 3, 2006 02:21 AM

probably not anytime soon.

NYC getting too hot man. I keep my ass indoors in boxers.

Quote:

diorboots2.jpg

Dior homme ankle boots

--- Original message by mouko on Jun 3, 2006 01:24 AM

Glad to see you back mouko. I've got a pair of similar ankle boots and I'm wondering how you wear them with jeans that have such a small leg opening. I've got two pairs of Acne's that I love wearing w/ my ankle boots but because the top of the boot is so wide, it forces the jeans to bunch improperly and just looks awkward. Any tips or are the Dior boots just really slim on the top?

Edited by verb on Jun 3, 2006 at 09:45 AM

Quote:
Quote:

diorboots2.jpg

Dior homme ankle boots

Glad to see you back mouko. I've got a pair of similar ankle boots and I'm wondering how you wear them with jeans that have such a small leg opening. I've got two pairs of Acne's that I love wearing w/ my ankle boots but because the top of the boot is so wide, it forces the jeans to bunch improperly and just looks awkward. Any tips or are the Dior boots just really slim on the top?

--- Original message by verb on Jun 3, 2006 09:45 AM

I can tie the ankle boots pretty snug around my ankle, so I don't have a problem. How slim is the leg opening on the acnes? In that pic I'm wearing APC cure fit, which have a 19cm leg opening and its doable. The thing i like about these boots is I can make them loose enough to have the jean tucked in if I wanted to, but I don't like how it looks.

Quote:

Haven't been here in a while..

Few new buys

diorboots1.jpg

diorboots2.jpg

diorboots3.jpg

Dior homme ankle boots

rickowens.jpg

rickowens1.jpg

rickowens2.jpg

rickowens3.jpg

Rick Owens Knit Pants.

Hard to see the details because its so subtle. two tone really deep pockets with smaller inner pockets, super deep rise and two large back pockets.

evu_omahyra_boyd_15.jpg

Omahyra & Boyd by Ellen Von Unwerth photobook

(not pictured..waiting for them to come via post)

Richard Avedon: Portraits

Tom Ford (bigass black book)

Mouko, I don't like how the leather looks in the two top pics (too plasticky) but I think they look great on your feet and in the next picture (more rugged and natural looking). Which one is more exact and would you say these are corrected grain leather or aniline leather?

Oh and that Omahyra book looks dope, I love heir androginous lookicon_smile_blush.gif

Thanks and once again, good buys

Quote:

crossposted

lad1.jpg

lad2.jpg

Edited by artificialsky on Jun 1, 2006 at 02:52 AM

--- Original message by artificialsky on Jun 1, 2006 02:52 AM

How would you say this fits compared to other 46Eu/36Us, I have a LM jacket and it's really tight around the shoulders, great look but I'm affraid to go back to the gym icon_smile_wink.gif

Quote:

Quote: Mouko, I don't like how the leather looks in the two top pics (too plasticky) but I think they look great on your feet and in the next picture (more rugged and natural looking). Which one is more exact and would you say these are corrected grain leather or aniline leather?

Oh and that Omahyra book looks dope, I love heir androginous lookicon_smile_blush.gif

Thanks and once again, good buys

Doesn't look to be aniline leather. The top pics are the shoes brand new and pristine, I purchased the boots resaled used, which accounts for its more beat up worn in look, which I prefer. The seller suggested I put on a coat of shine, however I like the lived in look (and I'm a bit glad I didn't have to constantly wear them to get them that way).

Edited by mouko on Jun 3, 2006 at 11:09 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

diorboots2.jpg

Dior homme ankle boots

--- Original message by verb on Jun 3, 2006 09:45 AM

I can tie the ankle boots pretty snug around my ankle, so I don't have a problem. How slim is the leg opening on the acnes? In that pic I'm wearing APC cure fit, which have a 19cm leg opening and its doable. The thing i like about these boots is I can make them loose enough to have the jean tucked in if I wanted to, but I don't like how it looks.

--- Original message by mouko on Jun 3, 2006 10:17 AM

Ah, I didn't even make the connection that the second strap allowed for tightening. The leg opening on my Acne's is 17cm and my ankle boots are a simple zip fasten so I might just sell them and try to find a new pair or stick a rubber band around the top.

i have been looking for these for a while now and finally found a pair them on ebay..however, they are a size 8 and a bit small, if anyone has a size 8.5 and would be willing to trade or sell contact me ASAP.

vansME.jpg