Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Instructions: Collect and unscramble the letters through the picture to form a secret word. First person to get the right word gets +rep.

recentpgm9.jpg

Thanks: Still, Minomni, Hamham, Scoleo, SidLo, Covetboy, and SharpProxy Service.

Note: Cloak Greasers for sale/trade.

purchased from the JR store in stockholm. not quite sure if I like the fit though, may sell them and put the cash towards dior 19cms

same sentiments... feel like ditching my no wash for a pair of 19cms...have u gone to assin to try the sizes?....anyway cultpop think you can get the selvage off denimbar...seem to have some new stock

Picked up some nice stuff thanks to my mom and cool aunts ^^

*bad picture cause sis's got the camera, and if your reading this...stop hogging it*

Stussy Tee

G2000 white dress shirt

G2000 light blue dress shirt

White CDG polo

19cm raw MIJ jeans (yyyyeeeeeaaah, first pair)

DSC00016.jpg

*bad picture cause sis's got the camera, and if your reading this...stop hogging it*

Stussy Tee

G2000 white dress shirt

White CDG polo

DSC00016.jpg

YOU KNO WAT 2 DO

+++ SUPREME NIE ICNET CENINTIMENETER , VANZ VANZ VANZ VAN VZ VAN VZNV AN ZVNAN VN 1INIENT IE18 NTIN TEEEN SENCNEIMTENTER SENTIREMENTER ESIT EIENCENTIMENETER CENTIM EME VANS PUSPREME SUPREMEL ME PPELE USPELRME BUY BU YB UBY BUBY BU BYB DIOOOOOOOORORO ROOOROR MIAND IJD IN AJPAPAPN JIMM MIJ MIJ IM IJ IM IJ IJ MIJ

FUK NIGGA FUCK A KFUK U FKK WAT THE FUK IZ WRONG Y PPL BEESTIN??? HAHAHH????????????????? HAHH?????? Y U BEESTIN U C EM OR RIIRAWRIN U THNK DEY DA HOT FYRE EN IEXGT LVL JOINTZ/???? U C DEME ON FAMO0ISS DEPYGOTTA B FRESH??? WAT IZ KANYE WEARRING DEESE JEENZ R SUMTHIN??? GET U SUM LANVINV SHO;OZ 2 HAH???? HAH??????? U GOT SUM LAVIN SHOOOZ ??? HAHH????? COMME DES GARCON T-SHRITZ/???? WAT??? WAT NEXT??? BEEEEEEEZUUEEUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMUUUU??? U W ANT SUM BEEEEEZABBEEEM???? BEEEZA BEEEM????? HOW BOUT SUMMA DEM UBIQ SNEEKR PPL THNK R NICE U LYK DEMZ HAH???? LEMME GUESS NO W U U GONAN BLY LKY NO??? HAH????

Stussy Tee

G2000 white dress shirt

White CDG polo

DSC00016.jpg

HOPE U DIDNT SPEND ALL UR BIRTHDAI MONEY.

HOPE U DIDNT SPEND ALL UR BIRTHDAI MONEY.

nope...still slowly peeling from my previous jobs. so whats wheres this hate coming from? is it cause im busy college student studying for my midterms and don't have time to travel around and buy stuff that im looking forward to wearing?

nope...still slowly peeling from my previous jobs. so whats wheres this hate coming from? is it cause im busy college student studying for my midterms and don't have time to travel around and buy stuff that im looking forward to wearing?

NIGGA I CLEEN SCIENCY PLACE. I MAD 4 NO REASON JUST 2 B IT.

Nice decks! Are you worried about collecting boards with heat transfer graphics though? I'm not sure when most companies stopped screening, but I think some time in the mid 90's? Anyway I heard that they flake over time, do you know?

It all depends on the environment they're kept in. I've got some boards from the late 90s that are still crisp, but some boards that seem as if the whole graphic's gonna come off in one piece :( But like anything old(ish) and fragile there are ways to look after 'em...

not a real signature, but the logo printed on each one. the packaging has the flagship store info on it.

I don't think I want to goto Rick's secret lair. The cloaked lifesized wax figurine (looks over you as you look at the shoes) and the human skulls on the shelf was interesting enough :o