Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

so i was in LA last week at CBS studios then had directions to go eat at a resturaunt out in westwood. then drove back to the CBS studios to get to Mr Freedom's store but i decided to take what i thought was a short cut and got lost in traffic hour. was too lazy to stop and buy a map and didnt know where i was. i was pissed as fuck and never made it to Mister Freedom. I thought to myself this would have never happened if i had a fucking iphone cuz it gots the google maps. so the day afterwards the first thing i did when i woke up was go to AT&T and bought a fucking iphone.

367889445_02f77fc6c5.jpg

so i was in LA last week at CBS studios then had directions to go eat at a resturaunt out in westwood. then drove back to the CBS studios to get to Mr Freedom's store but i decided to take what i thought was a short cut and got lost in traffic hour. was too lazy to stop and buy a map and didnt know where i was. i was pissed as fuck and never made it to Mister Freedom. I thought to myself this would have never happened if i had a fucking iphone cuz it gots the google maps. so the day afterwards the first thing i did when i woke up was go to AT&T and bought a fucking iphone.

Haha awesome story :D!

Awesome phone too!

Yeh! I'm going ot be kicking it at ther Melbs show... IMO melb crows are way ace! Sydney will be too irritating, also sidney myer music bowl is a much better venue..

Yep, Melbourne will own.

Especially the Friday show.

how much were they?

Man, you missed it. Those were on sale at Barneys during the SS07 sales. I passed em up too and now i'm kicking myself.

They were $335! :(

I know they had the woven ones which I didn't like but I can't recall seeing the polished calf.

Man, I wish I saw the woven version. Those are the ones I was holding out for but I could never find them.

They had em at the BH Barneys.

Good purchase though, I'm looking to pick up a pair of Jil Sander's lace ups.

When I saw the woven ones at bh, it immediately turned me off for some reason and they were availabe forever since they didn't sell well it seemed. I almost got the polished calf jils but I wanted a hard sole instead of rubber. I may get them once they hit sale time and I'm still on my eternal quest for some lanvin lace-ups.

Man, you missed it. Those were on sale at Barneys during the SS07 sales. I passed em up too and now i'm kicking myself.

They were $335! :(

Ugh.... I paid 440 Euros for mine. They're amazing shoes though. I'm considering picking up another pair, this time with some detailing. These look really great in real life:

b7kg3n.jpg