Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

That's what I was banking on, rest of the pieces average at least $500 - $1000 + the likely $1000-$2000 blazer. I really want to know what Still does for a living that he can rock this shit and make the money to buy it. I'm sure there are all sorts of jobs available that allow this, I'm just curious.

he's asian for a living.

dont think u can get it online yet, its exclusive to ransom and goodfoot stores for now

huf and some other stockists will be getting them in North America

also some stores picked up the in europe

flannels come in 3 colors

ransom-lookbook-200709.gif

theres also a wool m65 in 3 colors

rnsm-fall-2007_page_15.jpg

and this jacket in a few colors too

1234.gif

What are the prices for the flannels and wool M65s? They look nice.

50% off 2k is still 1k, a deal in certain circles, but still a large chunk of change, on an almost weekly basis.

I don't think it's that hard to spend this money if clothes are your love. Look at my situation for an example, at a risk of embarassing myself:

Make $55k/yr doing web stuff: $4,582 per month

NYC taxes (-1196) - $3386 per month.

Rent in NYC (-1400) - $1986 per month

Utilities (-130) - $1856 per month.

That's my disposable income for the month if I didn't save anything. $1856 can buy you a fuckton of clothes if you're bargain shopping. Nah mean?

I would assume that with NYC adjusted income, my salary is about average (comes out to like $30k in any other city), so as long as he makes more than that I could see him dropping this kinda change.

I don't think it's that hard to spend this money if clothes are your love. Look at my situation for an example, at a risk of embarassing myself:

That's my disposable income for the month if I didn't save anything. $1856 can buy you a fuckton of clothes if you're bargain shopping. Nah mean?

I would assume that with NYC adjusted income, my salary is about average (comes out to like $30k in any other city), so as long as he makes more than that I could see him dropping this kinda change.

i never said i had a problem with it, i just commented that stillis ballin, regardless. It wasn't 2k per month, it was 2k per like week.

You also didn't take out any of your taxes either. 55k turns into 38K that quickly with uncle sam's hands in your pocket. Then you say you live in NYC, so subway, what someone else said food, etc....did you just start working that you didn't factor this stuff in?

regardless, great for still and his ballin' budget. no beef.

You also didn't take out any of your taxes either. 55k turns into 38K that quickly with uncle sam's hands in your pocket. Then you say you live in NYC, so subway, what someone else said food, etc....did you just start working that you didn't factor this stuff in?

regardless, great for still and his ballin' budget. no beef.

My second line includes taxes and I generally lump food/travel/going out into the expendable category :P I think it was Mouko who posted on his blog that he picked up an old Helmut piece instead of eating for the next week!

Either way, my point in posting that was trying to put some actual hard numbers in with the speculation. I think Still must either be making $40k+ per year in a small town or have nice parents :)

My second line includes taxes and I generally lump food/travel/going out into the expendable category :P I think it was Mouko who posted on his blog that he picked up an old Helmut piece instead of eating for the next week!

You mean eating out/entertainment, right? You can make your own meals and easily spend less than $2 on ingredients... so I don't see how that would amount to anything Helmut in one week.

You mean eating out/entertainment, right? You can make your own meals and easily spend less than $2 on ingredients... so I don't see how that would amount to anything Helmut in one week.

Sometimes you gotta give up ramen for a week to make up the difference between a $800 and $805 pair of boots! :P

just curious, where are you living? $2k a month on rent alone seems like a lot tot be rocking on that income. i pull a bit more than that, but have enough space for my studio and living with a backyard for less than half that in ft. greene.