Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

polishmike - yeah the last dude rode it into a mountain, no joke. a friend of mine was doing the ride with the seller and he rode into the side of the mountain in first gear. the speedo and windscreen is gone, and the guy had everything fixed. the title is clean, and the only other casualty is that tank.

it only has 1500 miles, and i got it for 3k (registered till June 2008).

I had about 5 grand set aside to get a ducati monster, but at 170 and a beginner I almost dropped a 800 monster during a test drive.

from what i am told the sv 650 is a great beginner bike.

In that case it's a great purchase. The v is a great engine and it's great for both city and longer rides. I rode many big bikes but I really want something light. I only want a bike to go around the city and to run small errands. I'm thinking of picking up the new Ninja 250 next year when it comes out.

This is really nice im thinking about picking up one of the red supreme flannels but this is also very nice...

thanks..

the blue/grey/black colorway really got me, those are pretty much my favorite colors to wear. it fit way better than i expected it to too-- usually japanese button ups sometimes fit kind of short on me, but this one fit perfect all around. the construction is great, and the quality of the material is really amazing, its got a nice texture..

^^ great buy!

what's the t-shirt length?

if it has around 73cms length and 51cm in the chest i'll take it off your hands

;)

that tee is great...

... but why do people always immediately say "i know you just bought it and probably spent a lot of money on it because you liked it and wanted to wear it, but let me know how much you want for it because i want to buy it."

that tee is great...

... but why do people always immediately say "i know you just bought it and probably spent a lot of money on it because you liked it and wanted to wear it, but let me know how much you want for it because i want to buy it."

uhm it was a joke... he sold it to me

but speaking of vibskov i'm still pissed off that i didn't pull the trigger on the supermarket scarf earlier, some asshole (dont take it personal) beat me to it by half an hour.

not just saying it to you. total blanket response.

recent buys on my part:

• dance craze LP with all inserts

• 15 2tone 7"s

• slade 'play it loud' LP

• 15 uniqlo tees of all sizes for albers project

• leather + tools for creation

• adidas gazelle in black suede

uhm it was a joke... he sold it to me

but speaking of vibskov i'm still pissed off that i didn't pull the trigger on the supermarket scarf earlier, some asshole (dont take it personal) beat me to it by half an hour.

please tell me it wasn't a triangle scarf...