Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

stuntastic -

yeah they are pretty dope, I recommend the PIP*PHONE.

I have the older P*PHONE model which is neat but with the new slim-line version I can tuck it under my belt and it sits nicely... so it looks like you're loaded with mobile phone weaponry!

problem is all my friends are scrambling for the same one now.. which pisses me off a bit but there you go. still, i can say i got there first.

yesterday i gotsome records:

richard pryor-is it something i said

david johansen-s/t

sizzla- bobo ashanti, rastafari teach i everything, ghetto revolution

trinity- shanty town determination

i roy-heart of a lion

Dr. Alimantado- best dressed chicken in town

If you've lost your faith in superfuture, Oh the end won't be long

Because if it's gone for you then I too may lose it, And that would be wrong

I've tried so hard to keep myself from falling

Back into my bad old ways

And it chars my heart to always hear you calling

Calling for the good old days

Because there were no good old days

These are the good old days

Quote:
Quote: Copyofcreativerecreationcesariolo.jpg

nice!

--- Original message by witts on May 24, 2006 05:57 AM

I really dont like the new midsole to the cesario low and hi, that other midsole really gave the shoe a type of individuality that you really couldnt call Creative Recreation a "sneaker" brand...my opinion though...

***Dociousaliexpifragalisticcalisuper***

Canice: yeah i suppose the viewfinder/camera in general is a little weird, unconventional in some ways, but it's definitely quality material. Aside from the flash system, the E-volt E-300 beats the Nikon d50 and d70 for sure. have fun with yours though man, that thing's a beast!

Man i spent 400 bucks on this,

just to be like,

"nigga you ain't up on this"...

Creative Recreation is what's up, JPGM, got those cesario lo's in mint and tan a few weeks ago, my favorite shoes i've seen in a while, comfortable as hell too.

Man i spent 400 bucks on this,

just to be like,

"nigga you ain't up on this"...

Quote:
Quote:

nice!

I really dont like the new midsole to the cesario low and hi, that other midsole really gave the shoe a type of individuality that you really couldnt call Creative Recreation a "sneaker" brand...my opinion though...

--- Original message by SelfEXplanatory on May 24, 2006 08:40 AM

I really like the new midsole, i think the old one looks cheaper and I don't like how the front of the shoe raises up off the ground.

Quote:

Creative Recreation is what's up, JPGM, got those cesario lo's in mint and tan a few weeks ago, my favorite shoes i've seen in a while, comfortable as hell too.

--- Original message by obscura on May 24, 2006 01:22 PM

they are some of the most comfortable shoes i own - i love how the tongue wraps around the top of your foot (somehow i made that sound very sexual icon_smile_big.gif)

they were a bargain too - $70 from revolveclothing, whereas they retail at the ridiculous price of around $250 australian.

http://www.myspace.com/eleventhhereacheslondon

http://www.myspace.com/fooltheworld

Haha yeah. I am always surprised to see what pops up, especially in the "soundtrack(s) of the day" inside the what are you wearing thread.

I haven't been listening to much hardcore lately, but I still have my 7"s which have a great emphasis on Northwest-area and Ebullition stuff.

Edited by ruach on May 25, 2006 at 12:02 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nice!

--- Original message by SelfEXplanatory on May 24, 2006 08:40 AM

I really like the new midsole, i think the old one looks cheaper and I don't like how the front of the shoe raises up off the ground.

--- Original message by Willie Spearmint on May 24, 2006 06:19 PM

I saw these at Nordstrom's when I was checking for a new pair of dress shoes to scour eBay for, they were selling for $64.95.

They weren't quite as impressive in real life as they look in photos, IMO. I might pick them up anyway, colors are pretty nice.

i t a l i c s f o r l i f e

http://www.liarsliarsliars.com

Quote:

witts- dope am1s, thought they were IDs for a minute there

canice-nice camera, i need to upgrade soon

dsc045462dw.jpg

--- Original message by 1995chardx on May 26, 2006 03:05 AM

where'd you get that shirt? is it available at all stores? i asked the dude that designed that on another board if the graphics were making it to any of the t-shirts and he said no. glad to see they did.