Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

d_force_sb_p_rod_5.jpg

found these on sale at the local skate shop... cant wait to skate in em.

why do these get so much hate? i dont understand it.

simplicity we use to survive, do what you doing properly, thats the way thru life

Edited by cheapmuthafukr on Apr 12, 2006 at 04:14 AM

Edited by cheapmuthafukr on Apr 12, 2006 at 09:39 AM

Quote: Nice choice eastcoastrider. How much it run you? I'm in need to a new spring jacket. How's it fit?

Thanks. I paid $240 for it, and it's worth every penny.

I wouldn't say it's a good spring jacket (maybe at night or on rainy or breezy days), it's pretty warm. I just couldn't pass it up. The construction is really solid, and the sueded cotton is butter.

The fit is perfect. A lot better than the actual military M-65, IMO. It's a medium and fits about the same size as a military M-65 small.

Quote:

today:

newpics135.jpg

vintage nike track

newpics160.jpg

creative recs

34yu.jpg

evisu ed military pants

newpics161.jpg

staple tee

newpics162.jpg

newpics163.jpg

in4mation tee's

newpics165.jpg

a really dope book (if youre into dmt and the like)

--- Original message by Icicle Cubicle on Apr 11, 2006 06:00 PM

who's the girl in the in4mation tee?

• 2 weeks later...

nice jeans. which location did you get them at?

went to the nice collective sample sale yesterday and picked up three button up shirts and three pairs of trousers all for $175. So many cool t-shirts too but didn't have enough ends to pick any up.

for those who missed out, i randomly ran into someone who told me he was only there to pick up things for his ebay store. should've gotten his name.

Quote: went to the nice collective sample sale yesterday and picked up three button up shirts and three pairs of trousers all for $175. So many cool t-shirts too but didn't have enough ends to pick any up.
ah FUCK ME I forgot about that completely. ARGH!

Quote:

nice jeans. which location did you get them at?

went to the nice collective sample sale yesterday and picked up three button up shirts and three pairs of trousers all for $175. So many cool t-shirts too but didn't have enough ends to pick any up.

for those who missed out, i randomly ran into someone who told me he was only there to pick up things for his ebay store. should've gotten his name.

--- Original message by Liu Soula on Apr 24, 2006 05:41 PM

The Yorkdale store, but I was at the Bloor one on Saturday and they had a bunch of them there too.

Quote:

I got these last week:

H&M raw jeans

hm_raw_sliqfront.jpg

hm_rawsliq.jpg

hm_rawsliqtag.jpg

--- Original message by sunny on Apr 24, 2006 04:54 PM

Sunny, what size did you wind up getting? I just go a pair over the weekend and had to get a 31, due to the fact that they fit so damn tight? Finally I found someone else who owns a pair. I'm thinking about going back and trying on the 32s, just to see if they fit better? What do you think?

Quote:

sleazie ninja - what model are those gstars?

are they new....? haven't seen them anywhere. they look great!

how much were they?

--- Original message by jpgm on Apr 25, 2006 12:16 AM

got the same ones mate, not sure on model, will find out later. personally i got them from a shop in town called republic, its a wank shop usually but they had some nice g-star in at the mo. they were £70 if i recall correctly. quality fit too.

found some rrl selvage jeans, "authentic" model @ burlington coat factory. one wash, fits like '47s, button fly, pink line selvage. 15.99.

pics.

selvage:

150536.jpg

coinpocket:

150540.jpg

leather tag:

150538.jpg

back pocket stitching:

150539.jpg

wearing:

150537.jpg

Edited by cheapmuthafukr on Apr 25, 2006 at 07:32 AM

sean_ thanks mate, im really digging the Hosoi Sk8 hi, but why all of a sudden is it next to impossible to get Vans. I got mine at huf the day they got them in so I got lucky. Can't get them online b/c the NTers are all over em.

jpgm i believe they are just the ruger straight in the dark raw denim, still breaking them in. They are not rigid like other raw denim, which I kind of like. Got them at the G-Star store in Union Sq. But I've seen them in other shops like Rolo. I believe they were US $170. 185 incl. tax.

cheapmutha Which Burlington Coat Factory? I live right behind the one in SF, but never could be bothered to go inside, although I do see that they sell frye boots. nice pick up for 15 bucks.

Edited by sleazie ninja number 47 on Apr 25, 2006 at 09:31 AM

Quote:

sean_ thanks mate, im really digging the Hosoi Sk8 hi, but why all of a sudden is it next to impossible to get Vans. I got mine at huf the day they got them in so I got lucky. Can't get them online b/c the NTers are all over em.

jpgm i believe they are just the ruger straight in the dark raw denim, still breaking them in. They are not rigid like other raw denim, which I kind of like. Got them at the G-Star store in Union Sq. But I've seen them in other shops like Rolo. I believe they were US $170. 185 incl. tax.

cheapmutha Which Burlington Coat Factory? I live right behind the one in SF, but never could be bothered to go inside, although I do see that they sell frye boots. nice pick up for 15 bucks.

Edited by sleazie ninja number 47 on Apr 25, 2006 at 09:31 AM

--- Original message by sleazie ninja number 47 on Apr 25, 2006 09:25 AM

im in jacksonville fl. it never hurts to check it out... ive never seen something like this there before, but they were there.

simplicity we use to survive, do what you doing properly, thats the way thru life