CBM

Quote:

Levis x Fenom 207 [printed back pocket]

Levis x Fenom 207 Disco2 [silver-ish stich and swavorski]

= broke icon_smile_blush.gif

--- Original message by script on Apr 9, 2006 11:38 PM

where did u get it? whats the price? I need the disco one badly :(

I wAnT tO wAkE iN tHe CiTy ThAt NeVeRsLePp

Quote: I agree, I thought most Visvims were overrated and overpriced but I fell in love with these a while ago. They're sort of like Chucks, except they're bulkier and 100x more padded. They have this bizarre complex system inside that pretty much acts like a sleeve for your foot and the tongue has about a full half inch of padding (covered by pigskin leather) and the heel is soft and padded. Crazy comfortable. They look great.

ah hah ha, hate to say I told you so!....mmmmm, Visvim...so good....

So I stumbled into Wasteland on Haight on Saturday, as it was the first sunny day in SF in about a month. Cut to the next scene: on the very first mannequin/display, I see a brown leather bomberish-jacket. Tag reads: Vintage Rick Owens, [description], price $85. My heart nearly skipped a beat, and my girlfriend completely freaked out. Could it be possible? I pretty much ripped the jacket off the manny faster than I've ever taken the bra off a girl and on the inside was stitched "Rick Owens"... I could not believe it, I knew it couldnt be really vintage since he has been designing his own label no more than 3 or 4 years (right?), so obviously I bought it immediately. While signing my CC slip, my girlfriend says to the cashier, "you know, this is like a two thousand dollar jacket"... She was completely shocked, and checked the tag to see who priced it (as I'm sure she would have bought it and sold it on ebay) but nonetheless, the jacket is now mine! Will try to post pics in next day or two. Still feeling a bit high.

Ham sandwich on stale rye bread. Lots of mayo, easy on the ham.

Edited by sleazie ninja number 47 on Apr 10, 2006 at 10:34 AM

Quote:

So I stumbled into Wasteland on Haight on Saturday, as it was the first sunny day in SF in about a month. Cut to the next scene: on the very first mannequin/display, I see a brown leather bomberish-jacket. Tag reads: Vintage Rick Owens, [description], price $85. My heart nearly skipped a beat, and my girlfriend completely freaked out. Could it be possible? I pretty much ripped the jacket off the manny faster than I've ever taken the bra off a girl and on the inside was stitched "Rick Owens"... I could not believe it, I knew it couldnt be really vintage since he has been designing his own label no more than 3 or 4 years (right?), so obviously I bought it immediately. While signing my CC slip, my girlfriend says to the cashier, "you know, this is like a two thousand dollar jacket"... She was completely shocked, and checked the tag to see who priced it (as I'm sure she would have bought it and sold it on ebay) but nonetheless, the jacket is now mine! Will try to post pics in next day or two. Still feeling a bit high.

--- Original message by sleazie ninja number 47 on Apr 10, 2006 10:32 AM

The fact that there are no pics associated is a crime against humanity.

Quote:
Quote:

duffer

selfridges

where else?

--- Original message by guffer on Apr 10, 2006 01:54 AM

Diverse and Start, although Start only has the t-shirts.

--- Original message by sbw4224 on Apr 10, 2006 10:12 AM

where are they? ive not heard of either

wanted - spruce/w&h - pm me if you are selling...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

duffer

selfridges

where else?

--- Original message by guffer on Apr 10, 2006 01:54 AM

Diverse and Start, although Start only has the t-shirts.

--- Original message by sbw4224 on Apr 10, 2006 10:12 AM

where are they? ive not heard of either

--- Original message by guffer on Apr 10, 2006 02:25 PM

Diverse is located on 294 upper street in Islington. Take a right off Angel tube stop and walk up the road. Can't miss it. They have a pretty nice selection, and on top of that, their staff is great. One of my favorite small shops in London.

Start is on 59 rivington street. It's in the Shoreditch area. I usually get there from the Liverpool St. tube stop, but you can get there from Old Street just as easily. Good staff and selection as well.

Guest Montreal

Minya, did you pick up those Visvim's in Canada or did you order online? I need a new pair of shoes and I've narrowed it down to Visvim's or a pair of Evisu's from their new spring line, but I want to try them on before I buy so that eliminates buying online and pretty much buying Visvim's all together.

Where can I find Spruce or Wings & Horns in LA? I need a hoodie from them bad... I just checked Ron Herman today in Fred Segal and they're out of stock. Also, anywhere have Nom de Guerre? Ron Herman was also out of stock.

Quote:

Copped these Dior Homme's on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6869193051&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1&rd=1

--- Original message by Airjamie on Apr 11, 2006 11:11 AM

Nice, I really want to get a pair of Dior jeans. I guess ebay is the only route for me.

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/