Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Quote:

stussy xxv ma1 jacket

DSC03038.jpg

--- Original message by mothys on Feb 2, 2006 12:39 PM

Dope jacket! Love the fact that you got the green one. Many go with the ink version as it is more subtle. I def. like the fact that they altered the original design. Those white inserts make all the difference. Only thing I don't like is that they made so many of them. I wouldn't want to run into someone wearing the same jacket...

Too many people talk too much about too many things they know too little about.

Quote:

holly, love the jacket. the only store that i knew of by me that sold gsus closed down. mega bummer. do you know of anywhere online that sells?

--- Original message by samsikle on Feb 6, 2006 08:37 PM

hey samsikle! where do you live? i'm in germany, so gsus is quite popular here, but i know that karmaloop sells some, although not all of the collection. i like that label because they have a wicked sense of humor (the theme this season was russian hip hopski) ... and it miraculously fits me!

Quote:
Quote:

holly, love the jacket. the only store that i knew of by me that sold gsus closed down. mega bummer. do you know of anywhere online that sells?

--- Original message by samsikle on Feb 6, 2006 08:37 PM

hey samsikle! where do you live? i'm in germany, so gsus is quite popular here, but i know that karmaloop sells some, although not all of the collection. i like that label because they have a wicked sense of humor (the theme this season was russian hip hopski) ... and it miraculously fits me!

--- Original message by holly go lightly on Feb 7, 2006 02:22 PM

awww you're mega lucky. i'm in northern california but i'll check out karmaloop. thanks!