CBM

Recent Purchases. . .

for those of you asking about the free run, i scooped them up from the bay. i missed out on them the first time around (found out the day after release) and my size rarely pops up on ebay, never see anything below size 10.

there's rumors that these might be a general release soon though. you guys can always scoop up the lunarglide 3+ city pack due next month :).

Recent stuff bought this month gone, no photos of my own yet....

dsc0763ki.jpg

mg0076o.jpg

26052011newbalanceu420u.jpg

apoliswaxedcanvasanorak.png

Nike LD1000 1970's MIJ, Bedwin Jamie, NB 420 Royal Blue, adidas SL72, Nigel Cabourn Aircraft, Purple Issue 16 AW11 & Apolis.:)

got a nice vtg made in usa LL bean shooting jacket the other day for $30

3Mk5Y.jpg

the lining

h0tTV.jpg

^FUCK I was looking for those in my size all summer... Where did you get them?

S/Double Service shoes. Probably should get a better pic up, but the fact that the tag is signed by the man like the Shawn Stussy is pretty damn cool.

IMAG1431-300x225.jpg

timbz

Timberland%203%20Eye%20Classic%20Lug%20Handsewn%20Burgundy.jpg

get your Junya on son!

S/Double Service shoes. Probably should get a better pic up, but the fact that the tag is signed by the man like the Shawn Stussy is pretty damn cool.

IMAG1431-300x225.jpg

I just got my chinos and he did the same for me. Pretty awesome imo. How're the shoes working out?

I just got my chinos and he did the same for me. Pretty awesome imo. How're the shoes working out?

Yes! Seeing a signed thank you from the legend himself made it that much better!

The shoes will get their test when I walk to work tommorow. They feel comfy and I'm hoping that they will break in nicely. I originally wanted a pair of Red Wing postman shoes, but I couldn't pass these up for the price. Maybe in time I will get a pair, but for work...these will do fine.

How are the chinos? Might get more from S/Double.

that shit is dope but i wanted to live in my apartment for another month

IMAG1431-300x225.jpg

How are these running in size?

How are these running in size?

I wear a 10 and these fit just right with room to spare. Sadly no half sizes on these.

my new leathersoul aldens

IMG_8767.jpg