Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Had been waiting for the refresh for months...

Untitled.jpg

Had been waiting for the refresh for months...

Untitled.jpg

waiting til I move to make one of the 27"ers a house computer. It will complement the other 30 LCD screens of various sizes that constantly shine in my face. :o

Balenciaga FW08 funnel neck sweater & slim cargo pants

5673275366_b61351ea61.jpg5673279066_53863cedc8.jpg

Prada FW10 puzzle camo coat (click for detail)

might throw it up for interest check as it fits small in the shoulders

5673291862_fbc6475e4f_z.jpg

noice, let me know if you sell...

impulse bought a new macbook...opted for the refurb so i can have that beautiful LED high-res anti-glare (i hate the glossy screen w/ black bezel)

pretty good deal for an overpriced apple product, considering last year's model is apparently better for gaming which is partly why im upgrading cause i sold my xbox and want to get a little videogame fix somehow.

QpvWB.png

^ I think he said he upgraded an older mac to get at least a little bit of gaming in. Not specifically for gaming.

read what he said. he sold his xbox and wanted a machine for gaming fixes, so he opted for a macbook pro. that's the funny part.

Actually, halomunkey is spot on. I'm upgrading because I have an old ass 2008 macbook that struggles with stuff like photo processing in aperture. The fact that the MBP will allow me to play a bit of portal2 is just a plus. I didn't buy it for gaming lol im not that retarded.