Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

MBP

B+W Zeppelin mini so as to listen to musique

new iPad case because the black vinyl Apple one was apparently a one time use thing... mine split all the way down the side the first time I tried to get my iPad out of it.

188645_10100104582243300_15904009_50755100_3131398_n.jpg

can't say i disagree with you, i don't think it's the best looking car on the road either. however, for my needs/requirements for a car (new, awd, fast, stick, semi-reasonably priced, reliable, fun to drive) it met all the requirements without forcing me to go way out of my price range. i almost went with a 2011 a4 but would've ended up spending more if i had even breathed on the options list. couldn't look at a 335i as base is still about 8k more than what i paid. ended up getting 2% below invoice on the sti and really couldn't see spending more money for the a4 when my insurance would have been higher (i was surprised but all my quotes were about 800 dollars more per year) and i'd have 100 less horsepower.

for my first new car i'm extremely pleased with it. in 8-10 years, when i've got bmw money, i'll start looking for an m3 (my personal favorite). until then, this will suit me just fine.

It's a good car, especially underneath; I just think that Subaru is not on the design upswing right now; that goes for a lot of car makers as well - VW design is lazy, BMW design is lazy and spending a whole generation on each car line to get out of the Bangle-directed era, Audi was great in the last decade and I think they're gonna start to flatten out with their new generation designs - right now, way too much focus on LED strips and lazy lines under the headlights.

....Actually, I can't think of many new car designs I like, besides the Aventador :o

More info on Chamula Bracelets

$40 each

fyi brooklyn circus probably sold out of them by now, cuz when I bought mine there was only one white bracelet left. The pictures in the link don't show it but there was a black one that looked really good too, but this du copped the last one a couple seconds before me =[.

They're adidas classics, around $75!

It was meant to be, only ones left at my local adidas store.

I think i like em more than margielas, but maybe I'm just saying that because margielaz cost like 4 times more lol

But seriously IMO, i think the shape is better, more streamlined. nice as f.