Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

oh yeah i forgot you don't have it in the US. it's a german chain store of discounted food (like there's the regular brand at discounted price and cheap brands with funky packaging). i usually don't go there when i'm in France because other grocery chain store are just fine but in London where my sister lives the other grocery stores around are way more expensive and there are some products i can't find.

:D

oh yeah i forgot you don't have it in the US. it's a german chain store of discounted food (like there's the regular brand at discounted price and cheap brands with funky packaging). i usually don't go there when i'm in France because other grocery chain store are just fine but in London where my sister lives the other grocery stores around are way more expensive and there are some products i can't find.

isn't it also called Aldi?

Aldi's the name of another german chain store. the founders of those chains are among the richest germans. also i just checked and found out LIDL's turnover is 50 billion !!!

sounds like costco or winco maybe? buy in bulk?

sounds like costco or winco maybe? buy in bulk?

well it's the same marketing concept except inside it looks like a regular grocery store just messier, not like an ikea warehouse.

Thanks for the rep and comments, it take some time to get used to, the extra length of the B string definitely helps a lot and the fan shape provides great room for speed. Tone is top notch and very versatile. Much recommended to players out there. Best 5 string I played.

well it's the same marketing concept except inside it looks like a regular grocery store just messier, not like an ikea warehouse.

i have yet to go to ikea, but i understand what you mean. i should go to ikea....