Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Don't know if this counts as purchases really cause it was all free but it's so dope I just had to share. Went to the Fjallraven pop up store opening party at Tenoversix in LA with a few friends, including thomas_collins. Tenoversix is stupid as hell but all the Fjallraven stuff was dope. Will be going back to kawp shit. Felt awkward trying stuff on. It didn't seem like anyone there cared to look at the Fjallraven stuff since the normal Tenoversix stuff doesn't seem like that style at all. Mainly a girls store. Only guys stuff is shoes and bags I think. They had a Fjallraven girl working the Glogg station and she kind of went out of her way to give us these free goody bags. It was tight. I think she knew everyone else there sucked.

Free:

Tote bag

Swedish Fish Candy

Bilar Chewy Candy Cars

Greenland Wax Bars

Bandannas

Tom Brown's Field Guide: Wilderness Survival Book

Tom Brown's Field Guide: Living with the Earth

WILD SARDINES TWO FLAVORS!!!

img20101211210904.jpg

nothing much.

jordan-spizike-black-red-cement.jpg

not hating on you but the spizike embodies everything that is wrong with the jordan brand. Mashups upon mashups (winter boots, 6 rings, af fusions, etc.) are leading to the bastardization of one of the best shoe empires ever.

the spizikes are doing to jordan brand what jose conseco did to baseball (ruined the best era)

not hating on you but the spizike embodies everything that is wrong with the jordan brand. Mashups upon mashups (winter boots, 6 rings, af fusions, etc.) are leading to the bastardization of one of the best shoe empires ever.

the spizikes are doing to jordan brand what jose conseco did to baseball (ruined the best era)

I don't think you have a clue on what your talking about. The "Cool Grey","Do the Right thing", "Fresh Since 85" & "Cement" Spizikes are pretty decent shoes. However I do agree the winter boots, 6 rings, af fusions are terrible. To each his own.

yo i totally understand what you mean but i don't get all serious when it comes to buying clothes or shoes for that matter. i bought it cos i like it, its as simple as that. :)