Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Last month or so:

4912568898_c9faa3fbe0_z.jpg

LVC Shorthorn Flannel, Penfield Denim Vassan, STF Tobacco, Left Field High Slub Selvedge, ROY Denim

Some birthday jawnz from the other day:

4912548766_bc27b9bcd4.jpg

EG Flannel Workshirt

4911943147_e8b1993ee6.jpg

Kenton Sorenson

4911943103_4ab0d1bb47_z.jpg

LVC '47

And my mom went wild on the L.L. Bean Signature line - Waxed Canvas Duck Boots, Loden Green Chambray, Canvas Jacket, Field Watch (going back)

Justification is starting school in Chicago next month - need to beef up my cold-weather wardrobe.

:D

those of you saying whether martin actually designed that - i don't really care if he did or not, it's a piece from a brand that i love.

those of you who are telling me to get a life, get friends (telling me via rep) guess what. I DO have friends, i do have a life, you can't judge me based on my age or just one blazer that i recently bought. and so what if it's avant garde, i dress normal day-to-day, 'avant-garde' stuff is for special events, i don't dress like that every day...

i seriously thought this would be a place where people appreciate the art in high fashion, and not be all so closeminded, but i guess not.

I don't think the people discussing whether MM designed your blazer or not are hatin' on you, chill man.

Secondly, haters are gonna hate. That's true anywhere you go. You can't tell people not to judge, but you also don't need to fuel their flames. Just hold your head up and don't give a fuck. You'll need that attitude to rock most "high fashion' shit.

You need to toughen up a bit if you want to last more than a week here. And I, for one, would like to see you around here long enough to see how your style evolves. Post in superfashion man, that place needs some more love.

those of you saying whether martin actually designed that - i don't really care if he did or not, it's a piece from a brand that i love.

those of you who are telling me to get a life, get friends (telling me via rep) guess what. I DO have friends, i do have a life, you can't judge me based on my age or just one blazer that i recently bought. and so what if it's avant garde, i dress normal day-to-day, 'avant-garde' stuff is for special events, i don't dress like that every day...

i seriously thought this would be a place where people appreciate the art in high fashion, and not be all so closeminded, but i guess not.

U-otAJrtY-w

hope you copped that pair from an outlet

i got burned one time. bought a pair @ full price and those go for like 40 bucks at outlet stores.