Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Quote:

shit witts those are hot. where and how much?

--- Original message by mouko on Jan 17, 2006 02:51 PM

£150 from my local store Atoo in birmingham, had to get UK8s ... my FBT 2's are UK9s ... but the UK9s in the keifers are massive!! theyre kinda tight but theyll stretch cause the toe box is leather not rubber like converse they have them in hideout aswell

witts -- is the leather thin or thick?

I tried on the Visvim Newtons and loved the shape but I was really disappointed, the leather was extremely thin and floppy. Didn't really seem durable at all. It was soft and supple, but too thin. Didn't seem like they were worth $250 CDN.

recently got the LevisXstussy collab.. SHIT IS HARD!! the 4 inch long i believe stiching on the side is silver along with the levi arkitip.. and there is a stussy zipper pull.. wish i still had my camera to snap some photos..

also recently got a new fixed gear bicycle.. i got hit my a car and had to say goodbye to my bianchi frame.. and got a motobecane

ultra_V: which bianchi frame did you have? and which motobecane?

loving the fixed gear, been looking into it for a while now... currently working on specialized allez sport ultegra kit

hey minya- where are you located?

always thought you were US, but buying CAD shoes?

just curious

nairb49

Edited by nairb49 on Jan 18, 2006 at 10:11 PM

ahhh dopE! another fixie head!.. but the bianchi frame was a present from a friend? soo i wouldnt be able to tell you the exact name of it... and with the motobecane.. ill jusst show you a picture..my bike is hella(damn bay area slang) weak.. but shit i can skid, so therefore my days are happy...

62964562_194655100_46093967_1137650.jpg

i live in SFand the hills ARE CRAZY!! but damn shit is fun! lemme see your bike!

Edited by ultra_V on Jan 18, 2006 at 10:58 PM

Quote:

and new razor phone (gray verizon version)

--- Original message by mouko on Jan 15, 2006 05:49 AM

I'm surprised we made different choices on phones, this one seems right up your alley. I won't post any of my recent clothing acquisitions but I had to buy an international-compatible phone for work and a bluetooth headset so...

img03666vd.jpg

Samsung MM-A900 Phone

Plantronics Discovery 640 BT Headset

Edited by verb on Jan 19, 2006 at 12:31 AM

my roommate rides a bianchi pista

i always make fun of him for riding fixed gear bikes b/c

1) he's a total scenester

2) he's a total scenester

3) he's a total scenester

^^ hahahaha

i guess next season's hot look is the bike messenger

ultra-v: thats a hot bike, always had a soft spot for bianchi's classic frame geo, and motobecane have some really nice ones too. My ass longs for the steel frame, i envy you

hewsinator: nothing wrong with a trek IMO, as long as its not your first roadie and its OCLV, which the 2100 isn't so you're alright icon_smile_wink.gif

you just start riding? or just get a bike?

nairb49

ahah its good to see a positive response.. aha bout your roommate bein a scenester.. i try to stay towardthe hip hop way of life.. but damn its hard when tight pants at my waist makes riding ohhh soo much easier!..

but yea,.. a fixed gear bike:

track frame.. slick tires.. single gear.. no brakes.. people cheat sometimes with a front brake.. but its all good! a fixed gear essentially!

i feel in love with the ability of skidding.. basically drifting but on a bike!

Quote:

ahah its good to see a positive response.. aha bout your roommate bein a scenester.. i try to stay towardthe hip hop way of life.. but damn its hard when tight pants at my waist makes riding ohhh soo much easier!..

but yea,.. a fixed gear bike:

track frame.. slick tires.. single gear.. no brakes.. people cheat sometimes with a front brake.. but its all good! a fixed gear essentially!

i feel in love with the ability of skidding.. basically drifting but on a bike!

--- Original message by ultra_V on Jan 21, 2006 04:09 AM

ouch... don't know how you can ride on the SLR. I tried it a few years ago and it lasted about 1 day on my post.