Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

this is the ugliest cp i have ever laid my eyes on. what do you people see in these? it looks like a fucking super high airforce without a swoosh dipped in some silver ass shit. this forum makes you buy into stupid shit, hope you had fun wasting 300$ dickface

maybe the forum influenced you when you first joined, but im not as lame as you.

i'm on my super high top shit, so i like my super high trainers.

airforces are much more bulky, to me at least.

its a purely subjective world when dealing with things like these. & i'm not bending over backwards to get some $300 trainers, i wont miss a car payment.

its good to know there are people who think they're the be-all end-all when it comes to fashion, you fuckboy.

maybe the forum influenced you when you first joined, but im not as lame as you.

i'm on my super high top shit, so i like my super high trainers.

airforces are much more bulky, to me at least.

its a purely subjective world when dealing with things like these. & i'm not bending over backwards to get some $300 trainers, i wont miss a car payment.

its good to know there are people who think they're the be-all end-all when it comes to fashion, you fuckboy.

whoa whoa don't be throwin' that fuckboy around here now. since when did walking around acting like youre in nasa be fucking cool? shit flew right over my head. but hey man, whatever gets ur dick hard bro, they still look like shit.

I realize this response is late, but the guy who owns famous friends said they do make like an 11 or 12 and he owns one. They just don't carry them cause at 7 to 8 bills, who's gonna buy them?

you should have answered "dude, goldengloves would totally kop that DBSS".

on a personal opinion, i don't understand why people like those they are next level ugly

I realize this response is late, but the guy who owns famous friends said they do make like an 11 or 12 and he owns one. They just don't carry them cause at 7 to 8 bills, who's gonna buy them?

I wonder where you could find 'em in that size? I'd be down for a pair....What was dude's name at FF?

you should have answered "dude, goldengloves would totally kop that DBSS".

on a personal opinion, i don't understand why people like those they are next level ugly

That's exactly why I like them. :)

the size 3s i have fit just like size 11 vans

i havent seen anything larger than size 3 on yahoo japan

the generic man. don't worry. as soon as the common project train leaves the station, these will roll right on in

I have a pair of those shoes in whatever size is equivalent to a 40 in Common Projects (I forgot the Generic Man size) NIB that I'd like to sell if anyone was keen. They are last year's, Generic Man first season so the black on black is no longer available.

the size 3s i have fit just like size 11 vans

i havent seen anything larger than size 3 on yahoo japan

unless he's a superB.A.L.L.A and got a custom hightop, size 3 is the largest they make. i think the dude @ famous friends was referring to the size 3.

most japanese boiz have small feet. i'm a fucking anomaly