Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

that geller dress-shirt looks very nice, is it from S/S 08?

i didnt get a chance to try on F/W 07 in terms of the dress-shirts but could someone comment on the fit, i love the collar!

It's a 48 and its a bit relaxed but not baggy. The fabrication is really soft and a little sheer. I usually wear a 48 in dior and I found the fit of the RG one spot on as well. I'm gonna have it taken in a bit though in the arms. The signature neck strap shirts however are cut slimmer, so its generally recommend you get a size up on some people.

i want blue RG pants. where to robokop?

Check the stockist on the website http://www.robertgeller-ny.com. Most stores should have it now, I know Odin still has some pairs.

what happened to the cute, sensitive, endearing, "hai guyz, I'm a n00b so take it easy on me" doctorworm that we grew to love?

Now all of sudden you're hanging with Jeremy Skoooott, crashing Vice Mag parties, exchanging blackberry IMEI #'s with Corey Kennedy and doing lines of blow off of steve aoki's cock.... YOU DISGUST ME.

I only wish (except for the cock part)

http://www.jeremyscott.com/images/shop/shop_info.gif

I am still that guy.

why not just post the pic of the shoe? Just a heads up, but many aren't to thrilled about sewards anyway, and the logo is bad. Might catch flack. That might work on hypebeast but not here

The "sneak peek" shot I mean....

hahaha well said, aint that the damn truth.

why not just post the pic of the shoe? Just a heads up, but many aren't to thrilled about sewards anyway, and the logo is bad. Might catch flack. That might work on hypebeast but not here

agreed. what the fuck are you thinking?

sufu isnt that much different that hypebeast nowadays anyway. only good shits supermarket, ocasional posts in superfashion, tokyo thread and soon, the seoul special.

Thanks for the input, its true Sewards are not really something to get worked up about but its hard to find good fbt in my size.

I was going to do the whole preview thing but decided against it but my camera died. By the logo you can tell they are black sewards so its not really a "sneak peak" is it?vReally dont see the need for the fuss.

ughhh been buying too much lately. these are my favorite pieces though:

1037szl.jpg

-opening ceremony high collar, linen raffia coat

-ann demeulemeester double layered vest / shirt

-number (n)ine toggle waistcoat

-margiela replica boots

I know that feeling. I had my Xti without lens for 1 week and half last month, very frustrating. I tried to take picture without lens for the fun but it wasn't either fun or a great idea. If you are on windows there's this program that allows you to take picture with the camera usb plugged btw.

ughhh been buying too much lately. these are my favorite pieces though:

1037szl.jpg

-opening ceremony high collar, linen raffia coat

-ann demeulemeester double layered vest / shirt

-number (n)ine toggle waistcoat

-margiela replica boots

How much did u pay for the OC coat?