Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

knucks, go to howardforums or xda developers and read up on that phone. theres so much you could do with it because its just like a computer. i have a similar phone and even though i ain't some hot shot businessman, the features really help out when you're bored. like for instance browsing the web, typing up notes and to-do lists to remind yourself, aim, drawing with the stylus, making sure you get that bid in on ebay when you're not near a computer, playing emulator games, watching tv shows or movies that you downloaded, looking through picture slideshows, listening to music, etc etc. and the keyboard def helps out a lot when you're texting. if you use that phone to its full potential you'll be very happy with your purchase.

I'm trying to figure out if I need/want something like this. It was an impulse bid and then I sort of got caught up in it on eBay. It's pretty bulky, I don't find it comfortable in my pocket :/.

I might throw it up on eBay to resell, but so far I haven't found anything that I can get that is better for the same price.

dope pickups soundune, but let me post this Pac lyric for good humor.

"Only in Cali where we riot not rally to live and die

In L.A. we wearin Chucks not Bally's (that's right)

Dressed in Locs and khaki suits and ride is what we do

Flossin but have caution we collide with other crews"

I wish I could post up a pair of dickies, chucks, and a rag

i dont even listen to this band too much, but i love their shirt

IMG_4385.jpg

IMG_4386.jpg

Municipal Waste fuckin' owns. I'd rep you if I could...

n43101227_30577947_2903.jpg

yeeeee. time to do work.

nice.

im currently shooting my thesis film on a DVX100, unfortunately i was mislead by the 24P function, which is actually a fake effect added and is really 30i... was having issues, but still a great camera and built like a tank.

mixes nicely with film in after effects.