Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Don't mind if I do.

And, since, according to you, I represent a vaccuum of filth and waste, I know a thing or two about shit - and your fits epitomize it. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Ann D, Rick Owens, Yohji, or Undercover. In fact, I like a few of those brands. But, you seem to marginalize their quality with your lame coordination skills.

I dont mean to steal your last say, but actually I was just referring to him, not you, as he mentioned himself "representing a consensus". as I said you're entitled to your opinion, I dont really care. icon14.gif

hehe...darK for the win.

& yes??!, wtf with the nudies? Are these rejects/2nds? Or the fit is wrong. regardless, 75euro too much.

while i get dj/lab, i think the subtext is not getting across. mike seems to post pickups that appear to be vastly overpriced basics...or just doesn't translate well online. But more importantly, this repetition of japanese/japanese/avant garde euro pickups ad nauseam bleeds a more than a little in your face arrogant - the veil wears thin.

& while dj/lab's comments are indeed acerbic, they're about the items/fits. mike loses by resorting ad hominem. there is a reason he seems to attract the scorn & ridicule of the sos's/dj/lab (aka, intellectually elite) et al of sufu.

THE LEATHER IS EVOLVING.........also, I want it in brown. Can you hook me up with NYC proxy? I swear I can't go outside without half of Iran asking me where to cop.

You're in luck, the SoHo store is walking distance from me. I pass by there everytime I get my corny white snack. Tell your Iranian friends I will appreciate their business, or better yet a fair trade of whatever their Persian Drakkar is.

Well if you're comfortable with a wardrobe lacking versatile, functional pieces and instead prefer this insipid, uninspiring aesthetic of expensive lame basics, more power to you. I'm sure your kopps resonate oh-so-well with your wonderfully humdrum personality and tedious lifestyle.

And, you're welcome.

please keep it in the right thread, sir.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=43416

Absolutely terrible fit.

Hmm that photo looks fcked up, I'll see if I can get some better photos!

They're lookin awesome in real life.

+ They're brand new, I'll get some pics in the week or something.

and btw, you aint serious with your A|x shit and the surfin necklace?

+ They're brand new, I'll get some pics in the week or something.

and btw, you aint serious with your A|x shit and the surfin necklace?

You're on the wrong site for talking shit about my stuff. 50% of the people on this site like gay frat-boy crap like Lanvin, Julius, and Rick Owens, but the well-dressed half moved on a long time ago and are back to the basics (Chip N' Pepper, Billabong, Osiris, Bad Boy Club, Yellowman). Learn to dress.

finally copped some CP hi's - not happy paying retail but very happy with the shoes.

P1010200.jpg

tsubi zip-tie ring

P1010211.jpg

not really a recent purchase, but i just had my material boy shoes re-soled (went through the factory soles in a month of wear - luckily the upper appears to be of much higher quality)

P1010202.jpg

edit: oh, and raf zipper bag.

raf2.jpg